is it possible to use DJI 3ch follow focus with high bright moni...
644 5 2023-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Helivideo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11222717 ft
  • >>>
Serbia

Hi,
is it possible to use DJI 3ch follow focus with high bright monitor to control focus and to control the Inspire 3 gimbal at the same time (just one remote controller)?
Or just to control focus while gimbal to be operated from single remote controller?
Before I got 3way focus I was able to control gimbal with HB monitor. Now I can't do this any more

2023-11-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, you may use single controller, the Three-Channel Follow Focus, and the high-bright monitor in your scenario. You can use the REC button on the Three-Channel Follow Focus to control the record and focus, and control the gimbal via the controller.
Please make sure to update the firmware for the Inspire 3 first. Thank you.
2023-11-22
Use props
Helivideo
lvl.2
  • >>>
Serbia

Hi Susan,
thank you very much for your reply.
Everything is on the latest firmware but still can't figure how to control focus and gimbal at the same time.
In one mode I can control focus, aperture and recording, but than rotating left dial on the RC plus it doesn't tilt X9 but fpv camera.
When I press camera icon on the RC plus screen and obtain gimbal control than I can control X9 tilt but focus and aperture control doesn't work. Just recording start/stop.
Here's the video with this problem explained.

IMG_20231122_111602.jpg
IMG_20231122_113812.jpg
2023-11-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thank you so much for the info provided, l have forwarded them to our engineer, and l will get back to you sooner, thank you very much!
2023-12-6
Use props
Helivideo
lvl.2
  • >>>
Serbia

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-6 02:04
Thank you so much for the info provided, l have forwarded them to our engineer, and l will get back to you sooner, thank you very much!

Thank you.
I'm already in contact with support, they promised few times that I will receive quick response but still nothing...
2023-12-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thank you for your feedback! Currently, our engineers suggest that when operating the gimbal direction, you should first obtain gimbal control on the DJI RC Plus. If you want to use the DJI CrystalSky monitor with a three-channel follow focus as B control to manage both gimbal and focus, you'll need the DJI three-channel follow focus to take gimbal control. In this scenario, the left dial on the DJI RC Plus remote will switch to controlling the FPV camera, losing control over the X9 Air gimbal direction.

Thank you so much for your feedback! Our engineers are assessing this situatio. If the evaluation indicates a need, a firmware update will be released to address this issue.
2023-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules