669 19 2023-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eason W
lvl.2
Flight distance : 544734 ft

Taiwan

[backcolor=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.05)]    [backcolor=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.05)]   

This was my first journey and first experience to operate drone in South Australia. To show all the epic and beautiful views to you all, I bought a DJI mini 3 to shot a series of footage in some popular- or secret- tourist attraction spots in South Australia, especially for the places feature in beautiful landscape and scenary. I will upload more videos and share wonderful spectacle for you in the near future. Hoping you all like it. If you like it, you can kindly give me a thumbs up and subscribe my youtube channel for more vedios in the future.

*Youtube account: @EasonW@

2023-11-19
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Wow, what a cool place (the sink hole). But I must admit I'd feel rather intimidated going down there - who knows if and when it sinks again...
2023-11-19
Use props
Eason W
lvl.2

Taiwan

Depp Posted at 11-19 22:39
Wow, what a cool place (the sink hole). But I must admit I'd feel rather intimidated going down there - who knows if and when it sinks again...

The air down below was also cooler than ground level, and the texture of the sink hole is made up of limestone, so the hole gradually take shape via weathering and rain erosion.
2023-11-19
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Interesting features, and great views.
2023-11-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2023-11-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Amazing landscape views, especially at Blue Lake.  That is one large sinkhole for sure.  Great job on this video.  
2023-11-20
Use props
Cacike47
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3268530 ft

United States

Eason, that was awesome work, the footage of Blue Lake really was my favorite since I mostly fly over water. If i lived nearby there that would be my spot, hands down. Hey, great job!. It was much appreciated,looking forward to the next post.
2023-11-20
Use props
Eason W
lvl.2

Taiwan

Cacike47 Posted at 11-20 11:05
Eason, that was awesome work, the footage of Blue Lake really was my favorite since I mostly fly over water. If i lived nearby there that would be my spot, hands down. Hey, great job!. It was much appreciated,looking forward to the next post.
Thank you for your praise, I will post more works in the future to share the beauty of South Australia.
2023-11-20
Use props
Cacike47
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3268530 ft

United States

Eason W Posted at 11-20 20:20
Thank you for your praise, I will post more works in the future to share the beauty of South Australia.

Eason, I will be looking forward to your work
2023-11-21
Use props
EasonW
lvl.2

Taiwan

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-20 08:53
Amazing landscape views, especially at Blue Lake.  That is one large sinkhole for sure.  Great job on this video.

Thanks for your recognition!
2023-12-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

EasonW Posted at 12-7 01:04
Thanks for your recognition!

My pleasure.  Hope you are having a great week.
2023-12-7
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5231283 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very Diverse and beutiful landscapes. Thanks for Sharing.
2023-12-7
Use props
Clackers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1438999 ft
Japan

Awesome. I am actually from Adelaide, sadly have never been to Mt. Gambier. The Barrosa is a cool place, no wine tasting while flying for you.
I am coming home to Adelaide this Xmas. can not decide if I should bring my drone or not? The laws about flying in national parks etc seem strict.
2023-12-7
Use props
EasonW
lvl.2

Taiwan

2023-12-11
Use props
EasonW
lvl.2

Taiwan

Clackers Posted at 12-7 21:12
Awesome. I am actually from Adelaide, sadly have never been to Mt. Gambier. The Barrosa is a cool place, no wine tasting while flying for you.
I am coming home to Adelaide this Xmas. can not decide if I should bring my drone or not? The laws about flying in national parks etc seem strict.
The regulations for drone fly in national parks are also strict in Taiwan, and the whole park is marked as a reddish no-drone-fly zone on the map, so I believe it is the same case in Australia. And It is really a pity when knowing that places is beautiful but you can not fly drones there to capture the views. However, your hometown is really a nice and beautiful city and make me feel cozy in this journey, so I will visit it again next year for a chill vacation!
2023-12-11
Use props
Clackers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1438999 ft
Japan

EasonW Posted at 12-11 07:36
The regulations for drone fly in national parks are also strict in Taiwan, and the whole park is marked as a reddish no-drone-fly zone on the map, so I believe it is the same case in Australia. And It is really a pity when knowing that places is beautiful but you can not fly drones there to capture the views. However, your hometown is really a nice and beautiful city and make me feel cozy in this journey, so I will visit it again next year for a chill vacation!

I have just been told, that like the U.S you can take off and land from outside of natioanl parks and they can`t stop you from flying over them as they don`t control airspace.  Will have to look into it before I try it though.  Saw your part two down in Robe, I have never been down that way. Beautiful.
2023-12-11
Use props
EasonW
lvl.2

Taiwan

2023-12-13
Use props
EasonW
lvl.2

Taiwan

Clackers Posted at 12-11 21:12
I have just been told, that like the U.S you can take off and land from outside of natioanl parks and they can`t stop you from flying over them as they don`t control airspace.  Will have to look into it before I try it though.  Saw your part two down in Robe, I have never been down that way. Beautiful.
Thanks for your recognition. If going to Robe for flying drones, you have to make sure the backup batteries are enough for taking countless footage of the captivating scenary and landscapes there. However, The wind is so strong that my remote control showed alarm sometimes; Hence, it will be wise to keep drones above ground or close to shore and low altitude zone.
2023-12-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice to see!
2023-12-30
Use props
EasonW
lvl.2

Taiwan

BetterBizTech Posted at 2023-12-7 07:02
Very Diverse and beutiful landscapes. Thanks for Sharing.

It's my pleasure.
1-5 20:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules