Singapore

Fantastic shots!
2023-11-22
Use props
djiuser_ITbqYOIlCxmG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 162270 ft
United Kingdom

Yeah this is really nice work. Well done.
2023-11-22
Use props
tzsog
lvl.4
Hungary

Thank you guys
2023-11-22
Use props
Fan Ye
New
United States

Nice work!
2023-11-23
Use props
tzsog
lvl.4
Hungary

AnaMaría33 Posted at 11-23 13:44
James Miller Recovery harnesses the power of advanced technology to aid in their mission to recover lost Bitcoin. From password cracking software to data recovery tools, their arsenal is equipped with the latest inventions in the tech world. With these tools at their disposal, they can perform digital feats that would make Harry Potter jealous. James Miller Recovery doesn't shy away from seeking reinforcements when battling the forces that hold your Bitcoin hostage. They harness the collective power of digital experts to increase the chances of a successful recovery. It's like assembling a team of Avengers for the digital realm, working together to bring justice to the world of cryptocurrency. In their quest to stay ahead of the game, contact James Miller Recovery via Website:: www:jamesmillerrecovery.solutions. Now to embraces artificial intelligence and machine learning. These technological marvels enable them to sift through massive amounts of data rapidly and identify patterns that might lead to the recovery of lost Bitcoin. It's like having a team of digital bloodhounds trained specifically to sniff out your missing crypto assets. I was a victim of a cunning phishing attack that tricked me into revealing my private key. As my Bitcoin balance dwindled before my eyes, I turned to a trusted Bitcoin recovery service to undo the damage and that trusted team is James Miller Recovery. To prevent your Bitcoin from becoming a digital casualty, follow some simple best practices. Keep your private keys offline and secure them with multiple layers of protection. Contact James Miller Recovery via: jamesmillerrecovery(@)mail.com..  whatsApp number  +4(412) -3380 -0794.. Website:: www:jamesmillerrecovery.solutions..  thanks

pls do not spam
2023-11-23
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Nicely done!
2023-11-23
Use props
djiuser_QqGT8dWNvELx
New

Venezuela

Cool awesome video that's cool
2023-11-26
Use props
djiuser_Xdg21NbhKEln
New
United States

I wish I could download it as a guideline, as it was beautifully captured. I love the synchronicity with every frame of capture—beautiful low light with slow motion and the choice of music.
2023-11-27
Use props
tzsog
lvl.4
Hungary

djiuser_Xdg21NbhKEln Posted at 11-27 02:00
I wish I could download it as a guideline, as it was beautifully captured. I love the synchronicity with every frame of capture—beautiful low light with slow motion and the choice of music.

Thanks ! Well first  I tried to find the right music and adapt and cut some details from the holiday. Actually, there is 4h material, there are plenty more parts of the city, there may be another cut if i have time.I know a lot of people do prefer clearer/brighter picture, but that's how I wanted it to be out of the ordinary, non-standard compared to the other videos we see on YouTube
2023-11-27
Use props
Javan Park
lvl.2
  • >>>
South Korea

Nice work!!! Just wonder if how much of efforts were put into this video in post production step? Which S/W did you use for this? Thanks!
2023-11-30
Use props
misticjeff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 73609 ft
United States

This is stunning footage...!  Thank You for sharing!
2023-12-3
Use props
djiuser_LRe7ubMljzIM
New

Mexico

Que gran trabajo. ¿Esta nueva versión trae idioma en español? Gracias.
2023-12-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice and smooth!
2023-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now