T30 Controller keeps crashing with Firmware v01.00.0606
550 2 2023-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_LaIobHAvhzJ4
lvl.1

South Africa

Agras T30 -  RC Firmware v01.00.0606, aircraft Firmware v01.00.605, the Remote controller keeps crashing and rebooting when attempting to load a field on the controller that had been planned using DJI Terra. Occurs for both spraying and spreading payloads. On one occasion was able to get drone airborne, after commencing task both FPV pictures went black followed  shortly after by complete black screen on RC. Was able to RTH. It seems that the fan of the controller continsouly runs with this firmware version, possible overheating issues?
2023-11-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I am sorry to read about the issue. Please try to restart the remote control, synchronize the land, task, and flight records in the remote control, then restore factory Settings and try again.
Please try to refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 for MG: https://www.dji.com/sg/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mg
Please keep us updated if the issue persists.
2023-11-20
Use props
djiuser_8c9VOlemF0On
New

Zimbabwe

Help! My t30 suddenly started beeping 5 times as soon as i power it up, then it says GPS disconnected.  A few seconds later it displays a message saying RTK board disconnected. This started after a normal work day and nothing had happened to it. What could it be?
2023-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules