567 8 2023-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TDSN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1113251 ft
Portugal

Hello Forum Community,
I am currently facing some issues with my DJI Air 2s drone and would greatly appreciate any insights or suggestions to resolve the problem.
Recently, when attempting to use my drone, I encountered an unusual situation. Initially, the flight started smoothly, but I soon lost the camera feed, and the sensors ceased to function. Upon lowering the drone for landing, it would unexpectedly hit the ground, and attempting to manually stop it with my hand proved ineffective as it continued moving. The only controllable aspect was the drone's basic movement.
Following this incident, when I powered up both the drone and the remote control, an error message (30067) appeared. I attempted various troubleshooting steps, such as IMU calibration. However, during the calibration process, the drone seemed to become unresponsive and wouldn't progress.
Presently, I'm unable to even pair the drone with the remote control. I've tried installing older versions of the DJI Fly app on my mobile phone, but the issue persists. When I power on the drone, it starts up as usual, but pressing and holding the pairing button for more than 4 seconds does not initiate the pairing sequence – there's no sound indicating the beginning of the pairing process.
If anyone has encountered similar problems or has suggestions on how to resolve this issue, I would be immensely grateful for your assistance.
Thank you in advance for your time and expertise!

2023-11-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the incident that happened to your unit. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support or contact the dealer where you purchased the product to check their after-sales services. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-11-21
Use props
djiuser_YkeAXYW8ZmeN
New

France

J'ai exactement le même soucis actuellement, je viens reconfigurer mon téléphone portable et après avoir téléchargé l'application Djifly j'ai de nouveau de la connexion avec la télécommande, je vais maintenant, essayer d' appairer le drone avant de chercher une autre solution.
2023-11-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_YkeAXYW8ZmeN Posted at 11-24 08:08
J'ai exactement le même soucis actuellement, je viens reconfigurer mon téléphone portable et après avoir téléchargé l'application Djifly j'ai de nouveau de la connexion avec la télécommande, je vais maintenant, essayer d' appairer le drone avant de chercher une autre solution.

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. May I know what happened before you lost connectivity from your remote? We are more than glad to help.
2023-11-24
Use props
TDSN
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 11-24 22:30
Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. May I know what happened before you lost connectivity from your remote? We are more than glad to help.

Nothing happened: I took off normally, and in less than a minute, I lost sight of the camera feed on my phone.
2023-11-25
Use props
TDSN
lvl.1
Spain

The drone powers on but does not respond when holding the on/off button for 4 seconds; it only displays the battery, as if a simple click had been made. I couldn't connect it to the computer: when I turn on the drone, it appears as an unknown device for 3 seconds and then disappears.
Any suggestions?
2023-11-25
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

Can you still control the drone?  If not does the drone return to the home point and land?
2023-11-25
Use props
TDSN
lvl.1
Spain

When I lost connection with the drone, the camera feed disappeared, but I could still control its movements. The sensors also stopped functioning. Now, I'm unable to establish any contact, and what's strange is that the power button doesn't respond to a 4-second touch to restart the connection.
2023-11-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

TDSN Posted at 11-25 07:26
Nothing happened: I took off normally, and in less than a minute, I lost sight of the camera feed on my phone.

Hi, Sorry about what happened. We suggest sending the drone to the DJI facility for repair. You can use this link to submit a repair request: https://repair.dji.com/pt/repair/index. The warranty can be applied depending on the assessment's outcome, including your unit's warranty period. We appreciate your patience.
2023-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules