DJI Mini 3 - ESC board (power system hardware error)
1139 3 2023-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hafiz_x23
lvl.1

Malaysia

Dear Support,

I'm having an issue with the power system hardware error, and I would like to change the new ESC board. can I know where can I buy it?
2023-11-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. We are sorry to know about this issue you've encountered. May we confirm if the aircraft collided or crashed? If so, we recommend sending the device to our facility for a proper diagnosis. If not, please check whether the propellers are mounted properly and whether the motor is functioning. Please restart the aircraft and use DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) to refresh the aircraft firmware. Please do not try to restart the aircraft too many times, as this may result in the aircraft log being overwritten. If the error persists, we recommend sending the device for service. Please visit our DJI official website and then select Support > Request Repair Service Online to submit a repair request. Thank you.
2023-11-21
Use props
Kntfst
lvl.1

United States

Hey DJI forum
After flying through light drizzle mist.The next Day RC controller displayed this warning. The Mini 3 Pro did not Start.
esc error
power system hardware error. restart aircraft

Attempts to remedy by software means was unsuccessful. Drone sat indoors for five days. Fifth day tried to fly it and it worked. Made some very cautious test flights and all seemed fine.
I assume drizzle mist caused moister build up on the circuits.Mini 3 pro landed okay but the next flight didn't start.
Since have flown the Mini 3 pro fifteen time no problem. Very reliable
3-26 23:47
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Kntfst Posted at 3-26 23:47
Hey DJI forum
After flying through light drizzle mist.The next Day RC controller displayed this warning. The Mini 3 Pro did not Start.
esc error

Hi there, may I ask if the error message still exists? Please note that the drone is not waterproof, it's not recommended to fly on rainy days for flight safety reasons.
3-27 00:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules