2137 6 2023-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LaurenOE
lvl.3
Flight distance : 969452 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Ok, I'm in a hotel, and the hotel has an "open" network that connects easily to the RC2 controller.
But the hotel also requires a pwd to use the network after you connect to it.
I can't seem to find where I can bring up the PWD section of the login for the network on the RC2 controller?
It seems that the "open" connection is the only thing you can do?
How do I get the secondary pwd after the RC2 connects?

Thanks.
2023-11-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

When the Fly App is open swipe down from the top and the the Quick settings screen will appear.  Tap on #2 (see attached photo) and you'll have access to wifi settings.
QuickSettingsScreen.jpg
2023-11-21
Use props
smbishop
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1859232 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can also press and hold on the Wi-Fi icon to access the settings.
2023-11-21
Use props
JeremyB31
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1214869 ft
United States

Might just have to open the internet browser on the RC2 if there is one, sounds like the wifi has a captive portal
2023-11-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. After sliding down to the main page, long press "Wi-Fi" to enter the WLAN page, then select the available network to connect. then click "setting" > "Network & Internet" > "Wi-Fi", then select the available network to connect.

Please note that DJI RC 2 only supports connecting to Wi-Fi that directly enters the Wifi password, and does not support Wifi connection that requires jumping to the third-party authorization and authentication page. Hope this helps. Thank you.

2023-11-21
Use props
LaurenOE
lvl.3
Flight distance : 969452 ft
  • >>>
France

All these answers - thanks, but I already know this. What is happening is that the controller can connect to a network, but a token/webpage/sign in needs to be acknowledged. My work around in the hotel is to share my wifi (windows 10) so I just have a password. That way, I can sign into the hotel, get to their "sign in" page, then share my internet connection.
2023-11-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

LaurenOE Posted at 11-24 13:43
All these answers - thanks, but I already know this. What is happening is that the controller can connect to a network, but a token/webpage/sign in needs to be acknowledged. My work around in the hotel is to share my wifi (windows 10) so I just have a password. That way, I can sign into the hotel, get to their "sign in" page, then share my internet connection.

Hello, there. Thank you for your update. This phenomenon may be due to the WI-FI of the hotel that requires an additional sign-in page to completely access the internet service.
2023-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules