Surf mount
410 3 2023-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_KNkK7VI13W8r
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2216102 ft
Australia

I lost my osmo action 3 in the surf because the magnetic mount gave way. I don’t want this to happen again.

why isn’t there a cage with an option to use the old go pro mounting system? I would rather not use the waterproof housing if I don’t have to as I want the audio on the camera to still work
2023-11-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You might have better luck posting in the Action 3 forum rather than the spark forum.
2023-11-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're deeply sorry to know what happened to your previous Osmo Action 3. For surfing, we only have the Osmo Action Surfing Tether Kit on our website or you may click this link https://store.dji.com/au/product ... &from=store-nav . The large flat adhesive base delivers strong adhesion to most surfaces. The large 3M adhesive on the bottom fixes the camera securely to sports gear like surfboards for shooting during high-intensity action. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-11-22
Use props
aramsmak
lvl.1

Ukraine

However, your idea of having a cage with an option to use the old GoPro mounting system is a valid one. This type of feedback is valuable for manufacturers, and they often take user input into consideration when designing and updating their products. If you haven't already, I recommend reaching out to DJI, the company behind Osmo Action, through their customer support channels or online forums to share your experience and suggestion. They may be able to provide insights into any existing solutions or future plans for accessories.
2023-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules