12Next >
959 40 2023-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_lZeC0vewLcC7
lvl.1

United States

Hello!

I bought a drone bound to an account so I opened a ticket a got transferred to a support E-Mail, who was just awful. After providing screenshots of them saying it was ok to unbind it since they didn't know how. They wouldn't accept it even after telling me that was an option so I went back and bothered the lady again trying to guide her through deleting the device and instead she responded "Hello, account deleted" instead of removing the device from her account. I have done just about everything to prove that they sold it to me and this support rep keeps changing their mind on what's actually viable as proof. My question now which they wouldn't answer is if their account is deleted how long is it until the drone desyncs from that account?

This has been a miserable experience, practices like  binding should be illegal.
2023-11-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Sorry for having issues. I pulled up the ticket number using your forum account. With this, I can communicate with the team to further assist you regarding the matter. Hoping for your patience.
2023-11-23
Use props
djiuser_lZeC0vewLcC7
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 11-23 11:33
Hi there. Sorry for having issues. I pulled up the ticket number using your forum account. With this, I can communicate with the team to further assist you regarding the matter. Hoping for your patience.

Hi Dana,

Do you have anything that could help?
2023-11-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_lZeC0vewLcC7 Posted at 11-23 19:12
Hi Dana,

Do you have anything that could help?

Hi there, after checking, we found your case has been taken care of by our mangement team. We will help you to further check on it and keep you update soon.
2023-11-24
Use props
djiuser_SMIKCezrV005
New

United Kingdom

Hi guys I'm new here and I hopeing I'm in the right place.
I purchased a drone on ebay and it seems to be bound to another account.
What is the procedure for either getting it un bound or finding its owner ?
2023-11-24
Use props
djiuser_SMIKCezrV005
New

United Kingdom

Sorry many thanks for any help
2023-11-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_SMIKCezrV005 Posted at 11-24 12:07
Hi guys I'm new here and I hopeing I'm in the right place.
I purchased a drone on ebay and it seems to be bound to another account.
What is the procedure for either getting it un bound or finding its owner ?

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Unbinding the account from the device requires the owner of the bound account to finish the steps remotely. You are advised to contact the ebay seller first and see whether they can contact the original owner to unbind the account. If not, you can contact our support and let them contact the owner instead. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_homepage
2023-11-24
Use props
djiuser_lZeC0vewLcC7
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-24 20:25
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Unbinding the account from the device requires the owner of the bound account to finish the steps remotely. You are advised to contact the ebay seller first and see whether they can contact the original owner to unbind the account. If not, you can contact our support and let them contact the owner instead. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_homepage

Wanda, OP here

There are folks out there on the net that say you are good interact with. Can you see anything that could help me, I don't know what to do I cannot convince this help desk person that I own the drone and that the owner does not care nor do they know what they're doing on their end. Someone said you guys can bring up the E-Mail ticket. They did *just* respond and said they didn't delete their account even though the lady said they did. Seriously I think this Alexiss is just out for me at this point.

Please this has been draining and extraordinary miserable for me and I don't want to intrude in this ladies life for the 20th time.
2023-11-25
Use props
djiuser_lZeC0vewLcC7
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 11-24 02:51
Hi there, after checking, we found your case has been taken care of by our mangement team. We will help you to further check on it and keep you update soon.

Hi Thor,

Has there been any progress on this, I had been told by the help desk employee that having written permission would qualify as a means to unbind the drone, which I do have still along with their E-Mail as proof that I spoke with them. Help desk person said their phone number wasn't proof because it wasn't on record, but I know you have their E-Mail on record, which based off their logic should work at proof. I can message the E-Mail if need be, but not in a public forum I feel that would *actually* violate their privacy. Can you see the account that it's registered to now? Can you see if a deletion was initiated, the lousy helpdesk person I've been speaking with says it was not, even though the lady says it was. I don't think you guys understand how miserable this is.

For the love of God help me.
2023-11-25
Use props
djiuser_lZeC0vewLcC7
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 11-24 02:51
Oh I miss read, yes it was moved off the app and into an E-Mail ticket, but I wouldn't exactly say it's being handled, it's more of being ignored with a side of spite. This helpdesk person I swear is out to get me, they hate me, what can I do. I've done everything they said and they still won't help.
2023-11-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

From someone thats had drones stolen Binding should have been launched years ago,  it's a brilliant feature.   DJI's unbind process couldn't be simpler,   and only takes a few taps.
2023-11-26
Use props
djiuser_lZeC0vewLcC7
lvl.1

United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-26 06:18
From someone thats had drones stolen Binding should have been launched years ago,  it's a brilliant feature.   DJI's unbind process couldn't be simpler,   and only takes a few taps.

Thank you for doing your self assigned task of sticking up for a corporation. You don't understand the weight this has on me and has been just awful and should be a consumer rights violation.

Who really owns my drone right now? DJI because they refuse to have any compassion and are purposely trying to make me sad.
2023-11-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_lZeC0vewLcC7 Posted at 11-26 07:50
Thank you for doing your self assigned task of sticking up for a corporation. You don't understand the weight this has on me and has been just awful and should be a consumer rights violation.

Who really owns my drone right now? DJI because they refuse to have any compassion and are purposely trying to make me sad.

You’d feel different if your drone was stolen and you knew they could use it.
2023-11-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_lZeC0vewLcC7 Posted at 11-25 22:20
Oh I miss read, yes it was moved off the app and into an E-Mail ticket, but I wouldn't exactly say it's being handled, it's more of being ignored with a side of spite. This helpdesk person I swear is out to get me, they hate me, what can I do. I've done everything they said and they still won't help.

Hi there, we saw the reply from the e-mail and will further confirm with our management team. Please check the e-mail updates afterward. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2023-11-27
Use props
djiuser_lZeC0vewLcC7
lvl.1

United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-27 00:37
You’d feel different if your drone was stolen and you knew they could use it.

I'm not saying I wouldn't. I'm saying that a device being sold second had is pretty darn common isn't it, shouldn't there be IDK a process for that say, not reported lost for 894 days after activation? (Like mine)

Heck me just opening this post brought in another poor soul doomed to face the pawns of DJI, void of any compassion (helpdesk). Why are they so unempathetic? Because it's built into the company, the policies, the privacy statements, just like so many other companies. It's all a wash to make some sucker buy a new one from them instead because it'll trick them into thinking "oh this time I *really* own it". DJI isn't the first nor the last, but they are the first to really get in my way and make it so obvious that we're in an oligarchy.
2023-11-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_lZeC0vewLcC7 Posted at 11-27 17:20
I'm not saying I wouldn't. I'm saying that a device being sold second had is pretty darn common isn't it, shouldn't there be IDK a process for that say, not reported lost for 894 days after activation? (Like mine)

Heck me just opening this post brought in another poor soul doomed to face the pawns of DJI, void of any compassion (helpdesk). Why are they so unempathetic? Because it's built into the company, the policies, the privacy statements, just like so many other companies. It's all a wash to make some sucker buy a new one from them instead because it'll trick them into thinking "oh this time I *really* own it". DJI isn't the first nor the last, but they are the first to really get in my way and make it so obvious that we're in an oligarchy.

There is a process,  the original owner just taps a couple of times to un bind.   If they delete the account in 2 weeks the binding is removed.
2023-11-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_lZeC0vewLcC7 Posted at 11-25 21:23
Wanda, OP here

There are folks out there on the net that say you are good interact with. Can you see anything that could help me, I don't know what to do I cannot convince this help desk person that I own the drone and that the owner does not care nor do they know what they're doing on their end. Someone said you guys can bring up the E-Mail ticket. They did *just* respond and said they didn't delete their account even though the lady said they did. Seriously I think this Alexiss is just out for me at this point.

Hi, there. Sorry for the late response. I had my vacation these days. I saw DJI Thor is helping you. Please let us know if you have any questions.
2023-12-1
Use props
djiuser_aPd9cLkLqoPJ
lvl.1

Philippines

I iniciated an deletion of my account to register my new dji mini 3 account they said that it would be complete within 3weeks but until now my old account still on deleting process. it almost 3 weeks since i deleted my account. but untill now its never been deleted.
help me please. thank you
3-5 02:10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_aPd9cLkLqoPJ Posted at 3-5 02:10
I iniciated an deletion of my account to register my new dji mini 3 account they said that it would be complete within 3weeks but until now my old account still on deleting process. it almost 3 weeks since i deleted my account. but untill now its never been deleted.
help me please. thank you

Hi, there. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Could you provide us with your DJI account and aircraft serial number via PM so that we may look into it further? We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
3-5 15:58
Use props
djiuser_aPd9cLkLqoPJ
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Diana Posted at 3-5 15:58
Hi, there. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Could you provide us with your DJI account and aircraft serial number via PM so that we may look into it further? We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

where i can reach you maam/sir?where i can send my personal message?tnx
3-7 13:38
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_aPd9cLkLqoPJ Posted at 3-7 13:38
where i can reach you maam/sir?where i can send my personal message?tnx

Hello, there. You may send us a direct message here in the DJI forum regarding the details. You may select the "Personal Message" option under my profile. I hope to hear from you.
3-7 15:40
Use props
djiuser_aPd9cLkLqoPJ
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Diana Posted at 3-7 15:40
Hello, there. You may send us a direct message here in the DJI forum regarding the details. You may select the "Personal Message" option under my profile. I hope to hear from you.

i cant find the serial number of my dji mini 3.
my on process account deletion was neilnecesito26@gmail.com
3-8 04:22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_aPd9cLkLqoPJ Posted at 3-8 04:22
i cant find the serial number of my dji mini 3.
my on process account deletion was neilnecesito26@gmail.com

Thank you for responding. We will coordinate your concern with our relevant team for further checking.
3-8 14:56
Use props
djiuser_aPd9cLkLqoPJ
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Diana Posted at 3-8 14:56
Thank you for responding. We will coordinate your concern with our relevant team for further checking.

thankyou ill wait for your responce
3-10 15:26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_aPd9cLkLqoPJ Posted at 3-10 15:26
thankyou ill wait for your responce

No worries. Feel free to reach out at any time for any inquiries you might have. We'll try our best to help.
3-10 15:52
Use props
djiuser_aPd9cLkLqoPJ
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Diana Posted at 3-10 15:52
No worries. Feel free to reach out at any time for any inquiries you might have. We'll try our best to help.

hello mam gud eve.any progress on my request on deletion of my old account?tnx in advance
3-11 03:47
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_aPd9cLkLqoPJ Posted at 3-11 03:47
hello mam gud eve.any progress on my request on deletion of my old account?tnx in advance

Hi. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have yet to receive an update on this. Rest assured that we are in constant communication with the respective department that is helping us with this. Thank you for your understanding.
3-11 09:59
Use props
djiuser_aPd9cLkLqoPJ
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Diana Posted at 3-11 09:59
Hi. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have yet to receive an update on this. Rest assured that we are in constant communication with the respective department that is helping us with this. Thank you for your understanding.

its there any update maam regarding on my concern?thankyou
3-14 01:35
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_aPd9cLkLqoPJ Posted at 3-14 01:35
its there any update maam regarding on my concern?thankyou

We appreciate that you have been waiting for a resolution for quite some time, and we sincerely apologize for keeping you waiting. However, we have yet to receive a response from our relevant department on this issue. We've already sent a follow-up, and they're almost certainly examining it right now. We sincerely request your patience and understanding once again as we wait for their response. Thank you so much for your encouragement.
3-14 12:09
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_aPd9cLkLqoPJ Posted at 3-14 01:35
its there any update maam regarding on my concern?thankyou

Hi there, after further checking with our relevnat team, your account has been handled and deleted. Please kindy check. If you have any further questions, please feel free to leave us messages. Thanks.
3-14 20:26
Use props
djiuser_aPd9cLkLqoPJ
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Thor Posted at 3-14 20:26
Hi there, after further checking with our relevnat team, your account has been handled and deleted. Please kindy check. If you have any further questions, please feel free to leave us messages. Thanks.

it already deleted, but in my screen its says that it is bound to my deleted account i cant bind new account.
Screenshot_2024-03-16-10-54-48-39_191bf65d113e2834a69f3c16c1a76eae.jpg
3-15 18:58
Use props
djiuser_aPd9cLkLqoPJ
lvl.1

Philippines

it cant unbound what should i do
3-15 18:58
Use props
djiuser_aPd9cLkLqoPJ
lvl.1

Philippines

djiuser_aPd9cLkLqoPJ Posted at 3-15 18:58
it already deleted, but in my screen its says that it is bound to my deleted account i cant bind new account.[Image]

bound to (its my deleted account) why its still their that i cant bind new account
3-15 19:00
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_aPd9cLkLqoPJ Posted at 3-15 19:00
bound to (its my deleted account) why its still their that i cant bind new account

Hi there, if you deleted your account without unbinding your device first, you may still be able to see it. In this case, you can send us an email  (support@dji.com), using your previous email address and include your device's serial number to request an unbind. Our support team will assist you further. Thank you.
3-16 04:28
Use props
djiuser_aPd9cLkLqoPJ
lvl.1

Philippines

thankyou i will send an update
3-17 14:51
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_aPd9cLkLqoPJ Posted at 3-17 14:51
thankyou i will send an update

You're welcome, djiuser_aPd9cLkLqoPJ. Have a nice day ahead!
3-17 17:08
Use props
djiuser_aPd9cLkLqoPJ
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Thor Posted at 3-16 04:28
Hi there, if you deleted your account without unbinding your device first, you may still be able to see it. In this case, you can send us an email  (), using your previous email address and include your device's serial number to request an unbind. Our support team will assist you further. Thank you.

i already sent my aircraft sn number and my deleted account.thanyou looking forwrd to your feedback
3-18 02:17
Use props
djiuser_aPd9cLkLqoPJ
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-17 17:08
You're welcome, djiuser_aPd9cLkLqoPJ. Have a nice day ahead!

i already sent my aircraft sn number and my deleted account.thanyou looking forwrd to your feedback
3-18 02:17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_aPd9cLkLqoPJ Posted at 3-18 02:17

Hi there, thank you for your updates. May I know did you send us the e-mail by your former account nil******610@gmail.com? Cuz we did not find the record. Please help to double-confirm or you could send us the ticket number for further checking, thanks.
3-18 19:20
Use props
djiuser_aPd9cLkLqoPJ
lvl.1

Philippines

dji already unbind my old account.thankyou for your assistance
3-20 01:53
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules