"network connection required"- - connection acting with smartphone
707 4 2023-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans440cf352
lvl.1
Flight distance : 105433 ft

United States

hi folks, having a hard time connection on the go, between my rc2 remote and smartphone, to check când download'qps, update fiemware. I tried both wifi, to connect with the drone wifi (pwd incorrect) , or via bluetooth, also no go. am I missing something basic? it seems  I can ONLY connect when I am home, using the home wifi.

Thank you,
cos
2023-11-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. We're sorry for the trouble that it may have caused you. May I confirm the model of your aircraft?
2023-11-23
Use props
fans440cf352
lvl.1
Flight distance : 105433 ft

United States

dji mini 4 pro.
2023-11-24
Use props
aramsmak
lvl.1

Germany

When trying to connect via Wi-Fi, make sure you are selecting the correct Wi-Fi network on your smartphone. The network name should match your drone's Wi-Fi. Double-check the password. It's possible that you might have entered it incorrectly. Some passwords are case-sensitive, so ensure you're using the correct case. Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on both your RC2 remote and smartphone. Check if there is a specific pairing process for Bluetooth connections. Follow the instructions in the user manual for both the remote and the drone.
2023-11-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you are using the DJI RC 2 (with a built-in screen) or the DJI RC-N2 (without a built-in screen) with your mobile device? Please record a short video showing the issue and upload it via Google Drive or YouTube and send it to us so we can help you further. We will wait for your response. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules