404 8 2023-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrWolfman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 213583 ft
United Kingdom

Thought I would share the first-ever drone flight I did

My First Drone Flight 4k was filmed at West Park, Wolverhampton nice clip of the Wolves Ground. Using a DJI Mini 3 Pro

2023-11-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice first flight.    Might want to slow down the panning just a bit to smooth out the footage.
2023-11-24
Use props
MrWolfman
lvl.4
United Kingdom

yes totally agree its something I am still getting used to, getting the smooth shots is my first goal to get right, thank you
2023-11-24
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good viewpoints, but slow down your panning for better viewing.  When doing Mastershots and letting the drone do its own thing, beware of proximity to trees and obstacles, since obstacle avoidance is cancelled during those manoeuvres.
2023-11-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You should have a play with the gain & expo so you really slow things down there,  usually the lowest settings are best.
2023-11-25
Use props
MrWolfman
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Will do thanks for tips
2023-11-25
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice video but might I suggest that your initial flights should not be high or in areas were uninvolved people are wandering about.
If you are restricted to filming with in the town and in a public park, fly from the centre of the largest unpopulated grassy areas you can find as far from other people as you can get.
Besides I think it would be safer/better to experiment with manually controlling the drone and working through the RTH behaviours before you start flying for shots.
Yes I know it is not as glamorous but .... and working through the RTH behaviour before you encounter them for real may save a panic.
2023-11-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Congrats on the first flight.
Hope you will get many more safe flights!
1-3 02:30
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-6 22:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules