Missing settings
398 3 2023-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tuhomaatti
New

Finland

I just bought osmo mobile SE and according to user manual there should be a setting to adjust shutter speed but i'm not seeing it on any mode anywhere. I bought the gimbal because my hands are somewhat shaky and i'd like to take long exposure pictures. Ofcourse i can always use the phones own camera app but controls and features are not working there.

Is mimo app in some ''newbie'' mode or isn't there shutter speed settings at all? If not why the user manual said there would be?

2023-11-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. May we know what mobile device you are using it with Osmo Mobile SE?
2023-11-24
Use props
Tuhomaatti
New

Finland

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-24 20:31
Hello, there. May we know what mobile device you are using it with Osmo Mobile SE?

It is Honor 50. Not officially compatible, I know but surely shutter speed should be visible as it is quite basic? I'd try it with another phone but as none of sony phones was listed as compatible I am unable to try it out with higher-end phone.
2023-11-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Tuhomaatti Posted at 11-24 20:38
It is Honor 50. Not officially compatible, I know but surely shutter speed should be visible as it is quite basic? I'd try it with another phone but as none of sony phones was listed as compatible I am unable to try it out with higher-end phone.

Thank you for your reply. The mobile phone needs to support manual mode (camera mode) before the shutter speed can be adjusted.
The specific value of the shutter speed that can be set if the mobile device supports Manual mode: the specific value that can be set depends on the openness of the mobile phone manufacturer to the third-party App (including DJI Mimo) interface. You can check the M mode Blank here:
https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851 ... ity%20list%20EN.pdf
2023-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules