1161 12 2023-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
digibud
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7820246 ft
  • >>>
United States

I got this notice when flying with one of my Avata batteries. I probably shouldn't have ignored it but it was a short flight so I did. I haven't had time to calibrate it.  It says to discharge to less than 10%, let it sit for 30min, then charge fully and let it sit for 30 min.

2023-11-25
Use props
fanse81742df
lvl.1
Canada

I just did this and it works as advertised.
2023-11-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, digibud. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please try the troubleshooting steps below and see if the issue persists:

1. Please discharge the battery to less than 10% and let the battery sit for 1 hour, then fully charge and let is sit for 1 more hour, check if the prompt still exists;
2. Please insert this battery into the aircraft and refresh the aircraft firmware again via DJI Assistant 2.

Please keep us posted with the result of the test. Thank you for your cooperation.   
2023-11-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fanse81742df Posted at 11-25 14:24
I just did this and it works as advertised.

Hi there. We appreciate you for sharing your experience. We're glad that this troubleshooting works on your end. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!
2023-11-25
Use props
Casey87
lvl.1
Flight distance : 126703 ft
Ireland

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-11-25 19:06
Hi there, digibud. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please try the troubleshooting steps below and see if the issue persists:

1. Please discharge the battery to less than 10% and let the battery sit for 1 hour, then fully charge and let is sit for 1 more hour, check if the prompt still exists;

I have recently run into this issue also only with one of my batteries, I have tried the reset option like the prompt specifies but the problem still persists I have only run the battery to 10% once
1-6 11:53
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Casey87 Posted at 1-6 11:53
I have recently run into this issue also only with one of my batteries, I have tried the reset option like the prompt specifies but the problem still persists I have only run the battery to 10% once

Hello there, Casey87. We're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please try the troubleshooting steps above about discharging your battery and check if the issue persists? Please let us know. Thank you for your cooperation.
1-8 02:25
Use props
Casey87
lvl.1
Ireland

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-8 02:25
Hello there, Casey87. We're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please try the troubleshooting steps above about discharging your battery and check if the issue persists? Please let us know. Thank you for your cooperation.

I have done the procedure already, should I try again?
1-8 09:26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Casey87 Posted at 1-8 09:26
I have done the procedure already, should I try again?

Thank you for your response. We're sorry if you still experience the issue after following the steps above. In this case, if the battery is still within the warranty period, we highly recommend you contact our team at https://www.dji.com/support to see the best possible option for you to send the battery to us. You may also have the option to contact the dealer where you purchased the unit to check for their after-sales policy. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. We appreciate your understanding.
1-9 22:41
Use props
Casey87
lvl.1
Ireland

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-9 22:41
Thank you for your response. We're sorry if you still experience the issue after following the steps above. In this case, if the battery is still within the warranty period, we highly recommend you contact our team at https://www.dji.com/support to see the best possible option for you to send the battery to us. You may also have the option to contact the dealer where you purchased the unit to check for their after-sales policy. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks for the reply, I tried the procedure again and it seems to have worked this time.
1-10 09:04
Use props
SaurabhSrivastava
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2380479 ft
  • >>>
India

This is the correct procedure to resolve this error.

1. Just hover the Avata 5 feet above the ground with the affected battery till the battery reaches 5%. It will try to land automatically, keep it in the air by raising the throttle till you reach 5%

2. Once landed, remove the battery and keep it still for 1 hour. Do not move or recharge immediately.

3. Now charge the battery to 100%.

4. Once fully charged, keep it still for 1 hour. Do not move or fly immediately.

5. Now connect and fly the Avata to 50% battery capacity.

In most of the cases, the error should have gone by now. If it is still there, contact DJI support.
1-10 17:13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Casey87 Posted at 1-10 09:04
Thanks for the reply, I tried the procedure again and it seems to have worked this time.

We appreciate your feedback, Casey87. We're glad that you have managed to isolate the issue after you perform again the said troubleshooting steps. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day ahead.
1-11 22:34
Use props
djiuser_Vuj4mgSK4WyH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 148031 ft

United Kingdom

Hello, ive just purchased a new battery which fly fine and after a new charge i went to use it, now it comes up with battery capacity  not updated, ive discharged the battery to 4% went to charge (did a slow charge 4 hours long), did the whole wait time etc popped it back in but still comes up with the message. ive plugged the avata into my pc and refreshed to current firmware and the issue still pursists. any advice on what to do? the battery discharges normally threw idle propeller deplision as I'm not willing to fly with it really
2-7 16:22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_Vuj4mgSK4WyH Posted at 2-7 16:22
Hello, ive just purchased a new battery which fly fine and after a new charge i went to use it, now it comes up with battery capacity  not updated, ive discharged the battery to 4% went to charge (did a slow charge 4 hours long), did the whole wait time etc popped it back in but still comes up with the message. ive plugged the avata into my pc and refreshed to current firmware and the issue still pursists. any advice on what to do? the battery discharges normally threw idle propeller deplision as I'm not willing to fly with it really

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Please make sure that you discharge the battery until it goes to 10% and let it sit for 1 hour (do not touch the unit). After an hour, please recharge it again then check if the error is still there. If the issue persists after the abovementioned troubleshooting steps, if the battery is still within the warranty period, we highly recommend you contact our team at https://www.dji.com/support to see the best possible option for you to send the battery to us. You may also have the option to contact the dealer where you purchased the unit to check for their after-sales policy. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. We appreciate your understanding.
2-9 02:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules