RS3 Mini Tracking
1032 1 2023-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rudy K
lvl.1

New Zealand

Hi there. I'm looking for a gimbal that I can setup on a tripod, to shoot a group of runners and have the camera pan across horizontally to follow them. I'm wondering if the RS3 mini is able to do that since it doesn't have active track? Also is it possible to have the group of runners enter the screen and then start pan-following, or would I need to need to manually 'select' the group first for it to be followed. Thanks in advance!
2023-11-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hey Rudy K! Nice to see you here

Thank you for your concern, upon checking for you,

The following Panasonic cameras are compatible with rs3 mini in active track function:
S1, S1R, S1H, S5, G9, GH5S, BGH1, BS1H, and GH5 M2.

Camera firmware requirements:
The camera should be a version released after July 2021. For the latest firmware version, please refer to the Panasonic official website:

https://av.jpn.support.panasonic ... download/index.html

Function Introduction:
After a square recognition box appears on the camera screen, press the trigger button to enable ActiveTrack 3.0. Press the trigger button again to cancel it.

Principles: Because the Panasonic camera firmware is capable of recognizing faces and communicating with the gimbal, the gimbal can use to camera’s face recognition function to control ActiveTrack 3.0.

Note: The camera focus mode must be set to AF mode (AFS/AFF/AFC), not MF mode.

Thank you for your time!

2023-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules