Visual and lower visual sensor error (code: 180017; 180030;180031)
1302 5 2023-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mginberlin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71683 ft

Germany

Good afternoon, dear friends.
On Sunday I took off my drone DJI Mini 3 and at first there was no problem, after 5 minutes the screen of the application "DJI FLY" began to show me the following errors (see attached photo) and would not let me handle the aircraft and this returned to the starting point without me being able to do anything.
I have restarted the aircraft, the "DJI FLY" app and the control and the errors kept appearing on my screen.

Does anyone know what it could be? If I have to update any driver or go to technical support. The drone has only a couple of months of use and was purchased on the official website.

Thank you very much.

Imagen de WhatsApp 2023-11-26 a las 14.40.42_55ac64fd.jpg
2023-11-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, mginberlin. Have your drone ever experienced any collisions or hard landings? We suggest sending it to the DJI facility for repair. You can request a repair using this link:https://www.dji.com/support. The warranty can be applied depending on the assessment's outcome, including your unit's warranty period. We appreciate your great support.
2023-11-26
Use props
mginberlin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71683 ft

Germany

Hello DJI Tony, thank you for your reply.
No, my aircraft never had any collisions or hard landings.
I did some research and was able to update the aircraft with the "DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)" application and today I had no problems flying.

Anyway, should I send it to support ?
2023-11-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

mginberlin Posted at 11-27 09:01
I did some research and was able to update the aircraft with the "DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)" application and today I had no problems flying.

Hi, I'm glad you managed to fix it. No need to send it if it never crashed. Seems it just needs an update. You can always reach out to us if you experience any other issues. We appreciate your great support.
2023-11-27
Use props
djiuser_tTdYuc74k8ex
New

United States

mginberlin Posted at 2023-11-27 09:01

so how did you download or fix the issue?   mine is doing the exact same thing, with the same screen.
4-14 13:50
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_tTdYuc74k8ex Posted at 4-14 13:50
so how did you download or fix the issue?   mine is doing the exact same thing, with the same screen.

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Is your drone already updated to the latest firmware? If so, have you already tried refreshing it using the DJI Assistant 2? Please check this link to be guided on using the Assistant 2. Feel free to keep us posted. Thank you.
4-14 19:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules