Binding & Unbinding DJI Account and Devices: A Step-by-Step Guide!
1319 12 2023-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

In this guide, we will explain the process of binding and unbinding your DJI account with your device. These steps are crucial and include associating your aircraft with a DJI account after unboxing, binding your aircraft to the remote controller, and unbinding when you need to change the account or the remote controller. Our aim is to provide you with instructions that enhance the convenience and efficiency of using our product.

Explore Account Binding: Discover the benefits of binding a new product to your DJI account.
How to Bind Your Account: A comprehensive guide on binding your aircraft and remote controller.
Changing Your Account: Gain an understanding of the process of unbinding your account to safeguard personal information.

When activating a new aircraft, the binding of the account, aircraft, and remote controller is typically done automatically. However, if the binding is not successful or if you need to change the device or account, you will need to manually complete the binding process again.

Note: It is important to remember that each aircraft can only be bound to one remote controller. Once bound, the aircraft can only be used with that specific remote controller. If you wish to switch to a different controller, you must unbind the current one and then bind your aircraft to the new remote controller.

1.jpeg
2023-11-28
Use props
ROMzombi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25259 ft

United States

Does the Phantom 4 have email binding like the later models? If so,  can it be unbound without the original email?
3-4 20:11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ROMzombi Posted at 3-4 20:11
Does the Phantom 4 have email binding like the later models? If so,  can it be unbound without the original email?

Hi, ROMzombi. Thank you for reaching out. No as the DJI GO 4 app not have bind&unbind option.
3-12 22:17
Use props
Bobbie Blanchard Arbie
lvl.1

United States

recently purchased a Mini 2SE from eBay.  it was a open box return.  it is bound to the original purchaser.  I cant read the entire email to try to contact the original owner.  can someone help me so I can try and get this unbound?  it has zero flight time and was still original in package.  i did check the DJI care link,  and the serial number doesnt have care linked.
4-3 05:14
Use props
wirr_depo_50
New

Indonesia

bagussss ikuttt
4-4 00:44
Use props
djiuser_QbobSCj9jkdb
New

Ivory Coast

La radio commande de ma mimi 3 pro ne s’allume plus et une fois branché à la charge, aucun témoin ne s’allume
4-7 12:03
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Bobbie Blanchard Arbie Posted at 4-3 05:14
recently purchased a Mini 2SE from eBay.  it was a open box return.  it is bound to the original purchaser.  I cant read the entire email to try to contact the original owner.  can someone help me so I can try and get this unbound?  it has zero flight time and was still original in package.  i did check the DJI care link,  and the serial number doesnt have care linked.

Hi, Bobbie. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, only the account holder has permission to unbind the drone with the account. This limitation is used to protect the ownership of the product. The new owner can bind the drone with another account but it needs to be unbound first. Do you still have contact with the previous owner/seller? If yes, please ask the previous owner to download the DJI Fly and ask him/her to unbind it from the app. If you can't contact the previous owner, please contact our support at https://www.dji.com/support and send them the proof of purchase. If you have the proof of purchase, they can try to contact the previous owner. But we can't guarantee the result. They will wait for the owner's feedback and persuade them to unbind for you. Thank you for your kind understanding.
4-7 22:53
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thank you, wirr_depo_50. It's good to know that this guide is easy to follow. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.
4-7 22:57
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_QbobSCj9jkdb Posted at 4-7 12:03
La radio commande de ma mimi 3 pro ne s’allume plus et une fois branché à la charge, aucun témoin ne s’allume

Hi, djiuser_QbobSCj9jkdb. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to read about this. May we ask what remote controller you have? Is it the DJI RC-N1, DJI RC, or DJI RC Pro? Please refer to their images below:  
4-7 23:05
Use props
fans46c31bb5
New

Germany

Guys i need your help, i did a big mistake,  i wanted to unbound my mini 3 pro from my account for selling it. Instead of that I deleted my account (so stupid…) now it is still bound to the account i deleted and i can not unbound it. Has somebody an idea what i can do?
4-9 09:40
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans46c31bb5 Posted at 4-9 09:40
Guys i need your help, i did a big mistake,  i wanted to unbound my mini 3 pro from my account for selling it. Instead of that I deleted my account (so stupid…) now it is still bound to the account i deleted and i can not unbound it. Has somebody an idea what i can do?

Contact DJI Support and they can help you with this issue.

Support@dji.com
4-14 09:39
Use props
stewebe
lvl.3
Flight distance : 518488 ft
Germany

I am wondering why my new products (Air 3 and Action 4) are not showing up in my profile here in DJI Forum. How can I correct that?
4-15 01:26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

stewebe Posted at 4-15 01:26
I am wondering why my new products (Air 3 and Action 4) are not showing up in my profile here in DJI Forum. How can I correct that?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you confirm if you activated your DJI Air 3 and DJI Osmo Action 4 in the same email/account you used in DJI Forum? If yes, kindly provide us your username and email address via PM so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.
4-17 23:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules