Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO Manual or Guide for the new Intelligent Modes?
2825 3 2015-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AerialLens
lvl.3

United States

Hey Folks - Maybe I missed it somewhere, but is there a link or download available for DJI GO instructions for version 2.1.0 (Android) or 2.2.0 (IOS) use of these features? There appears to be nothing specific on the DJI Downloads page - NOT COMPLAINING AT ALL.  These features are really exciting to have now.

There have already been some YouTube flight demos published, but I have to wonder HOW DID THIS OPERATOR KNOW exactly what to do? I think I can muddle through, but am a bit nervous to just "wing it" (pun intended).

Any specific instructions for the new features out there?
2015-9-7
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Most of the info needed to use the features are shown whilst operating the functions withing the App.. But I do believe DJI plan to release videos and/maybe a manual.. No ETA though.

I made an overview here http://forum.dji.com/thread-29855-1-1.html
2015-9-7
Use props
AerialLens
lvl.3

United States

sploodge Posted at 2015-9-7 14:29
Most of the info needed to use the features are shown whilst operating the functions withing the App ...

THANK YOU so much! Very helpful.

I do have one more question regarding the GO App if you could help, sploodge, and did not want to create a new thread...I will install the App  (Android in my case) and Firmware (P3A in my case) later today but something curious has occurred:

Earlier today, I sucessfully downloaded DJI-GO.apk for Android, v2.1.0 (from the DJI site) and the file was 45.4 MB. (As annotated my computer)

As a caution - in case anything was changing - I did the same an hour ago (also from the DJI site), but guess what? This time the (same) file size is 45.9 MB.  Weird? Added some no-fly data, perhaps?

Is there any reason to be concerned?
***EDIT***
Hey Sploodge! I think I have an idea of the difference in size, after reading all the posts in your (FANTASTICALLY HELPFUL - Thanks!) App instruction thread...I think it is the "missing menu," when some Android users switch to F mode.
2015-9-7
Use props
pi.productions
lvl.1
Flight distance : 831247 ft
Australia

Hi looking for info on changing stick sensitivity.  I found a menu once that looked as if you could have three different sets of sensitivity,  but I can't find it again.
2016-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules