C1 Certification for M3 Classics bought outside EU
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ffedee7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 212858 ft
Uruguay

Hi, I saw a bunch of old threads asking how to do this, but I've not seen a proper response.
As for now, is it possible to register as a C1 drone a DJI Mavic 3 Classic bought in the US?

Thanks, and sorry if the question is repeated.
2023-11-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We understand your concern, at present, the new European Drone Regulations (2019/945 and 2019/947) only apply to the drones used in European Economic Area (EEA). For more information you may visit the link below. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/newsroom/new ... -for-mavic-3-series
2023-11-30
Use props
ffedee7
lvl.3
Uruguay

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-30 00:48
Hi there. We understand your concern, at present, the new European Drone Regulations (2019/945 and 2019/947) only apply to the drones used in European Economic Area (EEA). For more information you may visit the link below. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/newsroom/news/dji-granted-worlds-first-c1-certificate-for-mavic-3-series

Yes I know, but will I get the pop-up to get the C1 label on my classic bought in the US when I go to Europe?
2023-11-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

ffedee7 Posted at 11-30 06:48
Yes I know, but will I get the pop-up to get the C1 label on my classic bought in the US when I go to Europe?

Thank you for your response. The implementation time will be different in different countries. So if you have plans to use the drone in the EEA area, please check the regulatory information of the country you fly in advance before flying. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-12-4
Use props
ffedee7
lvl.3
Uruguay

I think you are just answering scripted responses and not reading what I'm writing (or you are a LLM).
My question is:
If I go to an EU country with a Mavic 3 Classic bought in the US without C1 label, while I'm in this EU country, will I get the chance to apply for the C1 label?
It's just a yes or no question, I know the procedure, I know how it's done, it's just that in all the documentation that I saw, it showed how it's done with the Mavic 3/Pro/cine and not classic.
2023-12-4
Use props
djiuser_p4mzJ8KviSsg
New
Flight distance : 2493 ft

Argentina

Hi, I have the same problem here. It seems DJI can't give a proper answer to this issue
1-11 06:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules