How to quick transfer files ON the DJI RC pro ?
2005 7 2023-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TonDaron
lvl.2
Flight distance : 157841 ft
France

HI,
After landing, I like to show the pictures immediately to my clients. To prevent buffering I want to download the pictures on the controller itself.

I'd like to show the pictures on the RC-pro's screen so I dowload the pictures via the fly app from the rc pro.

File transfer rate from the M3P to the DJI RC pro is about 16MB/s, It is very slow when you have lot to unload.

Quick transfer from the M3P to my phone is 60-70MB/s

Is there a way to quick transfer files from the drone directly on the RC PRO ? not on a phone ?

Thanks
2023-11-29
Use props
M1k3y
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3235272 ft
United States

Here is a short tutorial I found https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr-froJbh14
2023-11-29
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Get a decent tablet. Install Fly. Use the quick transfer function to transfer to the tablet. Faster and bigger screen than phone.
2023-11-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for raising this query with us. QuickTransfer allows users to quickly transfer photos and videos in the DJI Fly app to their mobile device. With QuickTransfer, users can access the album of the aircraft in the DJI Fly app on the mobile device without connecting to the remote controller, and download photos and videos at 80 MB/s. Please follow the instructions below:

Method 1:

a. Power on the aircraft.
b. Enable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on the mobile device, launch the DJI Fly app, and there will be a prompt to connect to the aircraft. The Location function needs to be enabled for Android devices.
c. Tap Connect. After a successful connection, you can access the aircraft album and download files at high speed. Note that when you connect the mobile device to the aircraft for the first time, you need to press the power button for two seconds to confirm the connection.

Method 2:

When the aircraft is connected to the mobile device via the remote controller and the aircraft does not take off, enable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on the mobile device to connect it with the aircraft. After you enter Playback in the DJI Fly app, tap the QuickTransfer icon in the upper right corner, and then you can download photos and videos from the aircraft to your smartphone.

Furthermore, the QuickTransfer feature can't be done with only the DJI RC PRO. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support!
2023-11-30
Use props
djiuser_TZGx7XQhwHaV
lvl.1
Germany

That mean I can not transfer files via QuickTransfer directly to RC, QuickTransfer works only with the phone?
2-24 09:14
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_TZGx7XQhwHaV Posted at 2-24 09:14
That mean I can not transfer files via QuickTransfer directly to RC, QuickTransfer works only with the phone?

Yes you're correct. Gamora wrote a multi paragraph explanation above that had nothing to do with the question that was asked.
2-24 12:46
Use props
djiuser_TZGx7XQhwHaV
lvl.1
Germany

Johnnokomis Posted at 2-24 12:46
Yes you're correct. Gamora wrote a multi paragraph explanation above that had nothing to do with the question that was asked.

Thank you very much, now it is clear for me. But it is a little bit strange that QuickTransfer is supported only to phones and not to RC because RC works also on Android OS, which is quite similar to the normal Android phone.
2-25 10:33
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_TZGx7XQhwHaV Posted at 2-25 10:33
Thank you very much, now it is clear for me. But it is a little bit strange that QuickTransfer is supported only to phones and not to RC because RC works also on Android OS, which is quite similar to the normal Android phone.

I have no idea why DJI keeps this feature from the RC Pro. Especially when they proudly advertise it as having WiFi 6 2×2 MIMO but choose not to use it.
2-25 11:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules