384 5 2023-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_UAPzMrwJbYVy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3072448 ft
  • >>>
United States

Flying the Mavic 3 completing a night time hyperlapse. The drone was set to course lock and on 2 separate occasions it stopped mid hyperlapse. No obstacles or input from the controller. Does anyone know if this is a known issue? Or what may have happened or if there is a fix
2023-12-1
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12260774 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

best to get help/advice/explanation is to share your flightlog for this issue.

Use this link > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Post the uploaded link on here.

cheers
JJB
2023-12-1
Use props
djiuser_UAPzMrwJbYVy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3072448 ft
  • >>>
United States

JJB* Posted at 12-1 07:57
Hi,

best to get help/advice/explanation is to share your flightlog for this issue.

I attempted to do another one today and got a message that the micro sd card was too slow or write speeds weren't fast enough to complete operation. I'm kind of confused because this is the same micro sd card that I have used since I've had the drone since release dates. I have done countless hyper lapses in the past without a problem. Do you have any suggestions on a fix for this
2023-12-2
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

How full is it? The closer to capacity a card is, the slower it becomes. Either get a new card or back up and format this one.
2023-12-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. The SD card writing speed is related to the current number of files stored on the SD card and how it is used by the user. If the number of files is large, the writing speed will generally be slow. If you, for example, occasionally delete the files in the SD card, this will lead to more file system fragmentation on the SD card so the SD card write speed will slow down.
If the SD card writing speed is slow due to too much file fragmentation, try using a computer to format it. Have a nice day.
2023-12-5
Use props
djiuser_EEXtim8SFbZ6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 884301 ft
  • >>>
United States

data jam on your sd card bro.  buy a few more rofl,
2023-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now