Mavic 3 pro hyper lapse waypoint issue
441 8 2023-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_34AR1JhgRFhf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1148205 ft
United States

After updating to latest firmware I'm having issues with waypoints in hyperlapse. WHen i save a hyperlapse and try to repeat it with a fresh battery it wont do it. It will travel to the 1st waypoint and then sit there and do nothing.. I'll cancel and have it start the hyperlapse again with the same results, it sits there and does nothing. Sometimes I have to RTH just to cancel it, it literaly just sits there, changes gimbal tilt, and does nothing. Please advise.
2023-12-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about this unfortunate experience. Please try to refresh the aircraft firmware via the DJI Assistant 2. You may download using this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series If the problem persists, you may provide a short video showing the problem for further checking. I hope to hear from you soon.
2023-12-2
Use props
djiuser_34AR1JhgRFhf
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-2 04:00
Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about this unfortunate experience. Please try to refresh the aircraft firmware via the DJI Assistant 2. You may download using this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series If the problem persists, you may provide a short video showing the problem for further checking. I hope to hear from you soon.

I downloaded DJI assistant 2 v1.2.4 and the drone will NOT connect? I don't understand why I have to use this app to begin with, all I did was upgrade firmware.. Using Mac OS running Ventura 13.5.2.
2023-12-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_34AR1JhgRFhf Posted at 12-2 08:58
I downloaded DJI assistant 2 v1.2.4 and the drone will NOT connect? I don't understand why I have to use this app to begin with, all I did was upgrade firmware.. Using Mac OS running Ventura 13.5.2.

Thanks for responding. The software allows you to perform refreshing firmware that may solve the situation. However, please make sure to download the latest version via the link I've provided above. Kindly please feel free to keep us posted on the latest progress.
2023-12-3
Use props
djiuser_34AR1JhgRFhf
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-3 03:00
Thanks for responding. The software allows you to perform refreshing firmware that may solve the situation. However, please make sure to download the latest version via the link I've provided above. Kindly please feel free to keep us posted on the latest progress.

Using latest version of app from link provided. Using latest version of app from the link provided and using Mac OS Ventura 13.5.2

Please advise!

Sounds like I'm not the only one with this issue and I'm not confident refreshing things will solve it.

This is a huge deal! Hyperlapse is the primary reason I bought this $4k drone that is now useless to me..
2023-12-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_34AR1JhgRFhf Posted at 12-3 08:22
Using latest version of app from link provided. Using latest version of app from the link provided and using Mac OS Ventura 13.5.2

Please advise!

Thank you for your update. Please try to download and install this version: DJI Assistant 2 (Enterprise Series) After the installation, restart your Mac as well as your aircraft and try connecting it again but use the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) again. If possible, you may also consider replacing the cables and laptop/computer for further isolation. I hope this information helps.
2023-12-4
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Have you checked all your Hyperlapse waypoint settings? Many times a firmware update will change things.
2023-12-4
Use props
kvk67
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1092267 ft
United States

Same issue here DJI AIR 3
1-5 18:22
Use props
GuiG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 780548 ft
Netherlands

I have a slightly different issue. I have not updated to the latest firmware yet. But when reflying a hyperlapse the Mavic 3 pro flies to the max altitude or lowest altitude. Actually, it is very scary.
I could refly missions with my mini 3 pro.
Hopefully, DJI fixed it in the latest firmware. But I do not think so.
1-7 06:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules