365 2 2023-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_UAPzMrwJbYVy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3072448 ft
  • >>>
United States

The other day I posted that my hyperlapses were stopping mid hyperlapses and wanted to know what was causing it. Today I tried again and got an error message that basically said the micro sd was too slow to continue. I'm confused because this is the same sd card that I've used in the drone since release date and have done countless hyperlapses in the past with it. Does anyone know what may cause this or if there is a solution. Should I justt buy a new sd card. The drone in use is the original Mavic 3. I've had it since its initial release.
2023-12-2
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Try formatting the card afresh, file fragmentation can slow the write process quite noticeably.
2023-12-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there.  SD card writing speed is related to the current number of files stored on the SD card and how the user uses it. The writing speed will generally be slow if the number of files is large. If the user, for example, occasionally deletes the files in the middle of the SD card this will lead to more file system fragmentation on the SD card, so the write speed will slow down. If the SD card writing speed is slow due to too much file fragmentation, try using a computer to format it. Have a great day ahead.
2023-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules