DJI Assistant 2 on Windows 11
1507 19 2023-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
j.brands2.chello
lvl.2
Flight distance : 438917 ft
Netherlands

Hello, Does anyone know why Assistant 2 on a Windows 11 laptop will not launch? Even after reinstalling it will not launch, but it did a while ago. I know it is a Windows thing, but finding a solution takes to long for me. Thanks.
2023-12-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi. I hope you're doing well today. Are you getting an error message from your screen? Thank you very much.
2023-12-3
Use props
j.brands2.chello
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 12-3 00:53
Hi. I hope you're doing well today. Are you getting an error message from your screen? Thank you very much.

Hello Tony, No not a message, just a double click will do nothing.
2023-12-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

hey there, may l know what is the model you are using, and could you please screenshot the interface of the software for us? also please try to delete it and download the recent version from our official website.
2023-12-5
Use props
j.brands2.chello
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-5 01:13
hey there, may l know what is the model you are using, and could you please screenshot the interface of the software for us? also please try to delete it and download the recent version from our official website.

Hello Natalia,

What do you mean by model?

I can't make a screenshot of the Assistant 2 because it will not launch...
I did already install the latest version, but no result.
2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

j.brands2.chello Posted at 12-5 01:31
Hello Natalia,

What do you mean by model?

may l know which aircraft are you using?
2023-12-5
Use props
j.brands2.chello
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-5 02:00
may l know which aircraft are you using?

Hello

A lot !
DJI Phantom 3 and 4, F550, Mini, Mini 3Pro, Air 3 ...  But most of the time Mini 3Pro and Air 3.
2023-12-5
Use props
3dlands
New
Flight distance : 17943 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I have the same problem with dji assistant 2 and windows 11,

https://youtu.be/jRcRlQbJbjo
2023-12-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thank you for your confirmation, upon checking, assistant 2 supports Windows version: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows 11 versions.

Note:
1. DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) supports Windows 11 system. If an earlier version of DJI Assistant 2 is used, it may be incompatible. It is recommended to use the latest version.

2. The compatibility with Windows XP is not confirmed.

Mac: OS 10.11 and above

Please download the latest version here:https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro/downloads
2023-12-7
Use props
j.brands2.chello
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-7 00:38
Thank you for your confirmation, upon checking, assistant 2 supports Windows version: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows 11 versions.

Note:

Hello

I wrote that I already downloaded and installed the latest version of Assistant 2 ...
2023-12-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

3dlands Posted at 12-6 13:09
I have the same problem with dji assistant 2 and windows 11,

https://youtu.be/jRcRlQbJbjo

Hello, there. We're sorry for the trouble that it may have caused. May I confirm the operating system of your computer? Have you tried to uninstall and re-install the app? Also, please make sure to get the latest version via this link. Kindly keep us posted on the latest information.
2023-12-7
Use props
Mark Scott
New

United States

I have no problem with getting the DJI Assistant 2 to launch on my Windows 11 PC. I hope that info helps. The problem I have is that the ap wont recognize my Mavic Pro. I have also installed the DJI Asst 2 for Mavic and it also doesnt recognize my MavicPro. I have search this site for a solution and havent found one. Because I am New it wont let me start a new post on this issue.   Has anyone else had my issue?
2023-12-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mark Scott Posted at 12-15 10:40
I have no problem with getting the DJI Assistant 2 to launch on my Windows 11 PC. I hope that info helps. The problem I have is that the ap wont recognize my Mavic Pro. I have also installed the DJI Asst 2 for Mavic and it also doesnt recognize my MavicPro. I have search this site for a solution and havent found one. Because I am New it wont let me start a new post on this issue.   Has anyone else had my issue?

Hi, Mark. Can you please try using this version of Assistant 2 from this link instead? https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/products/mavic. Thank you very much.
2023-12-15
Use props
j.brands2.chello
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 12-15 21:26
Hi, Mark. Can you please try using this version of Assistant 2 from this link instead? https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/products/mavic. Thank you very much.

Hello,

Is it necessary to have the drone already connected to the PC when launching Assistant 2 ? I remember I could always launch Assistant without drone connected to the PC.
Still I think it is a Windows issue and not a DJI software issue.
2023-12-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

j.brands2.chello Posted at 12-15 22:51
Hello,

Is it necessary to have the drone already connected to the PC when launching Assistant 2 ? I remember I could always launch Assistant without drone connected to the PC.

Hi. Indeed. The DJI Assistant 2 can be launched without the aircraft connected to the computer. Are you having a problem launching the software?
2023-12-16
Use props
DOM47
lvl.2
Flight distance : 364892 ft
France

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-12-16 01:41
Hi. Indeed. The DJI Assistant 2 can be launched without the aircraft connected to the computer. Are you having a problem launching the software?

Hello all,

I have got a new pc W11, and installing the last version DJI assistant 2 '
(Windows V2.1.20), and i only have 2 choice for language : english and chinese.
Can you give me some advice to get DJI assistant in french ?
Thanks
1-14 03:08
Use props
djiuser_adn6O616CfFY
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8626270 ft
United States

Mark Scott Posted at 2023-12-15 10:40
I have no problem with getting the DJI Assistant 2 to launch on my Windows 11 PC. I hope that info helps. The problem I have is that the ap wont recognize my Mavic Pro. I have also installed the DJI Asst 2 for Mavic and it also doesnt recognize my MavicPro. I have search this site for a solution and havent found one. Because I am New it wont let me start a new post on this issue.   Has anyone else had my issue?

Im having the same problem!  Except mine is refusing to recognize the DJI 03 system...  WTF!!?? Someone help please.  Microsoft tablet running Windows 11..
3-14 15:49
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I was having issues with the Assist 2 and I found the problem was I had a new copy of windows 10 on my laptop with none of the microsoft visual c++ files that copies of windows tend to aquire from various programs over time. DJI does not include these files in the .exe file of the DJI assistant 2, so I needed to download and install them, and then the popup went away. Here's where I found them at Microsoft :
https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/ ... ation.aspx?id=26999
3-14 19:45
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_adn6O616CfFY Posted at 3-14 15:49
Im having the same problem!  Except mine is refusing to recognize the DJI 03 system...  WTF!!?? Someone help please.  Microsoft tablet running Windows 11..

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Kindly uninstall the current software version on your computer and install the version on the link below then check if the issue persists. If yes, try to use a different USB-communicable cable to connect your unit to the software. If the issue persists, please provide us with a short video showing the issue so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.

https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series
3-14 21:27
Use props
ValleyForge
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24754 ft
Australia

I have two Win 11 PCs I use DJI Assistant on (both running beta update versions of Win11). Never had any issue running the Assistant, but I did have issues with my Ronin not being recognised. Was a combination of the USB controller drivers needing to be updated and a different cable.
3-15 02:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules