DJI Mic crackling during livestream
741 7 2023-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ads04
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Bought a 1 TX + 1 RX Dji Mic a couple weeks back.
Connecting it to iphone via adapter.

During livestreams (accross different apps) the sound is a crackling throughout. Tried factory resest and still didn't help. Firmware is latest.

Works fine when recording regular video, just happening over livestreams.

Any help please?
2023-12-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please try the troubleshooting steps below to further rectify the issue:

1. Reduce the sound source loudness.
2. Extend the distance between the DJI Mic transmitter and the sound source as appropriate.
3. Decrease the gain of the DJI Mic or the camera as appropriate.

If the issue persists after the test, please provide us with the original footage of the abnormal video/audio. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-12-4
Use props
Ads04
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-4 01:08
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please try the troubleshooting steps below to further rectify the issue:

1. Reduce the sound source loudness.

I’ve tried reducing the gain, it’s already quite low so hard to hear.

Where can I send you the footage?

Thanks
2023-12-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Ads04 Posted at 12-4 10:43
I’ve tried reducing the gain, it’s already quite low so hard to hear.

Where can I send you the footage?

Thank you for your response. Please check your inbox as I sent you a message for the needed information. We appreciate your cooperation.
2023-12-5
Use props
Ads04
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-5 23:48
Thank you for your response. Please check your inbox as I sent you a message for the needed information. We appreciate your cooperation.

I replied to your private message with the video on the 7th. When can I expect a response? Is it better for you to provide an email for me to get in touch with? At this point I'd rather return the item as we seem to be getting no where.
2023-12-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Ads04 Posted at 12-12 12:30
I replied to your private message with the video on the 7th. When can I expect a response? Is it better for you to provide an email for me to get in touch with? At this point I'd rather return the item as we seem to be getting no where.

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. We will now coordinate the information you provide to the engineers for further clarification. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-12-14
Use props
Ads04
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Did you manage to figure out the issue?
1-7 05:32
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Ads04 Posted at 1-7 05:32
Did you manage to figure out the issue?

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. If the issue didn't occur while recording a video, the DJI Mic function is normal. If noise only occurs during the live broadcast, it is most likely caused by interference. Please adjust the frequency of other wireless devices around you to 5.8GHz and try again to avoid other interference on the 2.4GHz band as much as possible. Hope this helps.
1-9 19:00
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules