467 6 2023-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

Camera handheld. 1080p | Shutter 1/30-1/8000 | ISO 100-1600

https://rumble.com/v3zdx94-holiday-tram.html

Well, too bad embedding doesn't work for Rumble.
2023-12-3
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

btw:
rumble APK is not in german google play
3.paty download ok
2023-12-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice capture of the passing very festive holiday tram.  
2023-12-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks nice.
Yeah, that would be nice, but TBH, I don't think there are many rumble users on the forum.
1-14 02:33
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

Montfrooij Posted at 1-14 02:33
Looks nice.
Yeah, that would be nice, but TBH, I don't think there are many rumble users on the forum.

I started to move all my videos from YT to Rumble. Rumble allows me to upload 15GB no strings attached. YouTube requires to veirfy your phone or credit card if you want to upload more than 15 minutes of video. I have videos 5+ years ago that are longer than 15 minutes so apparently YouTube has changed something in their TOS. YT also keeps notifying me if I create a paid account they will give me better quality 1080 playback. What a bunch of BS! At Rumble I can easily upload a 2 hour bike ride (in 1080p) without verifying anything.

Also, I noticed Rumble has better quality playback. Indeed, there are articles out there that compares YT vs Rumble and confirm that Rumble serves your videos using higher bitrates than YT. For me, who shoots in 1080 almost exclusively, this is good news.
1-14 09:03
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

osmonauta Posted at 1-14 09:03
I started to move all my videos from YT to Rumble. Rumble allows me to upload 15GB no strings attached. YouTube requires to veirfy your phone or credit card if you want to upload more than 15 minutes of video. I have videos 5+ years ago that are longer than 15 minutes so apparently YouTube has changed something in their TOS. YT also keeps notifying me if I create a paid account they will give me better quality 1080 playback. What a bunch of BS! At Rumble I can easily upload a 2 hour bike ride (in 1080p) without verifying anything.

Also, I noticed Rumble has better quality playback. Indeed, there are articles out there that compares YT vs Rumble and confirm that Rumble serves your videos using higher bitrates than YT. For me, who shoots in 1080 almost exclusively, this is good news.

I have been a youtube uploader for 16 years now. No limits at all.
But you need to get to a certain spot with the video count, I'm not sure how much that is.
After that you can upload longer videos.

Neither do they have my creditcard or something.
None of that stuff.
Fortunately.
1-14 13:18
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/71673

https://www.businessinsider.com/ ... g-videos-on-youtube
2-24 04:43
Use props
Advanced