Why are not all images or videos able to be downloaded
585 11 2023-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Raztec
lvl.2
Flight distance : 410830 ft
Canada

As per the title, I am not sure why I can't download some of the images generated in my Mini 3 Pro onto my Iphone.
The majority are able to be downloaded, but now and then I come across one where the download icon isn't apparent.

This has happened most recently to a hyper-lapse video I created.

Thanks

2023-12-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you are having issues with the QuickTransfer feature? Is there an error message when you experience the said issue? If you could provide us a short video/screen recording showing the issue that would be very helpful so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-12-4
Use props
djiuser_MzV64e41CYE4
New
Flight distance : 7306 ft
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-4 00:49
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you are having issues with the QuickTransfer feature? Is there an error message when you experience the said issue? If you could provide us a short video/screen recording showing the issue that would be very helpful so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
Hi  i buy  a mini 3 pro i did my first vídeos and photos and now im trying to transfer with quick transfer and doesnt works all time put the dron is conectet to other phone but no other phone conects to my dron, its new what can i do i try to reinstall the app dji fly but dont works
2023-12-4
Use props
Raztec
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-4 00:49

No, it's not using the Quick Transfer method.
The download icon on a hyper-lapse video I created is not showing.
Therefore, I can't download to my iphone.
2023-12-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_MzV64e41CYE4 Posted at 12-4 03:34
Hi  i buy  a mini 3 pro i did my first vídeos and photos and now im trying to transfer with quick transfer and doesnt works all time put the dron is conectet to other phone but no other phone conects to my dron, its new what can i do i try to reinstall the app dji fly but dont works

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please take a screenshot of the error message you received on the app when doing the quicktransfer so we can assist you further? Please refer to the link below for your reference on how to perform the Quicktransfer properly. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your cooperation.

https://repair.dji.com/help/cont ... ;paperDocType=paper
2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Raztec Posted at 12-4 20:03
No, it's not using the Quick Transfer method.
The download icon on a hyper-lapse video I created is not showing.
Therefore, I can't download to my iphone.

Thank you for your response. Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check whether the issue persists? If yes, please upload a short video or screen recording showing the issue so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-12-5
Use props
Raztec
lvl.2
Canada

Here you go.
As you can see on the bottom right, there is no download icon.
This hyper-lapse is the only one that can't be downloaded onto my phone for some reason.

Thanks for you help!
2023-12-5
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

You can use the upload in the top right or go back one screen to thr gallery vieew and select it there.
2023-12-5
Use props
Raztec
lvl.2
Canada

Mobilehomer Posted at 12-5 11:39
You can use the upload in the top right or go back one screen to thr gallery vieew and select it there.

That upload on the top right is mainly for sharing or emailing it.
It doesn't download to my phone.
No other photos or videos have the download icon missing like this one.

Going back a screen doesn't help either.
2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Raztec Posted at 12-5 11:03
Here you go.
As you can see on the bottom right, there is no download icon.
This hyper-lapse is the only one that can't be downloaded onto my phone for some reason.

Thank you for your response. Have you tried to reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device? Please try to record another Hyperlapse mode and see if the issue only appears on all the Hyperlapse videos or only in this specific video. If you urgently need the said file, please click the link below to check other ways of exporting videos/photos on your aircraft. Please keep us posted. We appreciate your understanding.

https://repair.dji.com/help/cont ... ;paperDocType=paper
2023-12-5
Use props
Raztec
lvl.2
Canada

Reinstalling the app doesn't work.

It appears to only affect the bigger hyper-lapse videos.

Is there a limit to what size videos one can download?
2023-12-7
Use props
Raztec
lvl.2
Mexico

This is happening now with multiple videos, especially the large ones.
It doesn't matter whether I try to use the quick transfer method or not.

Is there a limit to the size of files that can be downloaded onto my phone with the DJI fly app?
Do I have to take the microSD card out of the drone to download large large files?
2023-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules