Dji Air 3s Active Track
563 12 2023-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_NG2pCBWNLWY4
lvl.1

United States

I'm disappointed I can not Active Track lower to the grown. Please fix this issue. Dji Air 3s
2023-12-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please know that the ActiveTrack can be used after the aircraft takes off. May I confirm if you wish to use this feature while the aircraft is on the ground? If so, this is currently unavailable, however, we'll record your feedback for future reference. Please feel free to keep us posted.
2023-12-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

How low are you trying to fly while using active track?
2023-12-4
Use props
djiuser_NG2pCBWNLWY4
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for your reply. I wish to fly the drone, put it in active track mode, lower the altitude, then record myself.  I used this process on the Air2s. I upgraded thinking I could continue the process with a longer battery life with the Air3.
2023-12-4
Use props
djiuser_NG2pCBWNLWY4
lvl.1

United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-4 07:06
How low are you trying to fly while using active track?

I’m looking to record myself running along the beach, a little above my head(I’m 5’11)and in a 45 degree angle. I’m. Creating a running commercial shot. I was able to do it on the Air2s, but I’m able to do it on the Air3.
2023-12-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, to use ActiveTrack to track people, the drone has to fly above 2 meters and within 20 meters, you may try to fly at around 2 meters high and initiate the tracking, please pay attention to the environment and take note of flight safety. It is not supported if it is below 2 meters. Thank you.
2023-12-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_NG2pCBWNLWY4 Posted at 12-4 14:05
I’m looking to record myself running along the beach, a little above my head(I’m 5’11)and in a 45 degree angle. I’m. Creating a running commercial shot. I was able to do it on the Air2s, but I’m able to do it on the Air3.

The Air 3 should be able to do that as Active Track is good down to about 6'6".  
2023-12-5
Use props
djiuser_NG2pCBWNLWY4
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 12-4 19:59
Hi there, to use ActiveTrack to track people, the drone has to fly above 2 meters and within 20 meters, you may try to fly at around 2 meters high and initiate the tracking, please pay attention to the environment and take note of flight safety. It is not supported if it is below 2 meters. Thank you.
[view_image]

Is there a chance this will change with an update? I need to be able to track at a lower altitude.
2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_NG2pCBWNLWY4 Posted at 12-5 15:39
Is there a chance this will change with an update? I need to be able to track at a lower altitude.

Currently, there is no plan on it. Thanks for your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-12-5
Use props
djiuser_NG2pCBWNLWY4
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 12-5 22:14
Currently, there is no plan on it. Thanks for your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.

Please and Thank You. I love DJI
2023-12-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_NG2pCBWNLWY4 Posted at 12-6 19:14
Please and Thank You. I love DJI

No problem. It's our pleasure. If you have further inquiry in the future, please feel free to let us know.
2023-12-6
Use props
djiuser_NG2pCBWNLWY4
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for the new updates.
2023-12-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_NG2pCBWNLWY4 Posted at 12-21 19:37
Thanks for the new updates.

Thank you for your support. Please let us know if you have any questions.
2023-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules