Zoom button function intermittent and not smooth
411 2 2023-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mofie13
lvl.1

New Zealand

Just bought this smartphone gimbal today and took a while to learn it's functions as it's my first ones.

While using it, I noted that the zoom button didn't function at times or as anticipated.  When it did work, it was after holding the slider at the max travel for a few seconds.
Instead of a smooth gradual zoom in, it went straight to max zoom in and then when I moved the slider down, again it went straight to max zoom out.

I tried uninstalling the app and then re-installing it with the fault still at hand.  I even tried changing the zoom setting to slow with no resolve.
Fault happened in all modes apart from Pana' where it didn't work at all.  I tried it in the phones, standard camera app's with the same result or similar.

I've watched a few video's on youtube which showed a smooth and progressive zoom with this model, but have not had the same experience myself.

Is my model faulty or is this a software issue?  My phone is a Samsung S23 Ultra (Gimbal, DJI Osmo Mobile SE)

Let me know if there is anything I can do or if I need to get a replacement from the shop.

Kind Regards,

2023-12-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please record a short video showing the behavior of the mobile device when using the DJI Mimo app so we can check it further. You may upload the video via YouTube and send the link here. In addition, try to place two fingers on the DJI Mimo camera view and move them apart or together to see if the zooming can work. Keep us posted. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-12-3
Use props
Mofie13
lvl.1

New Zealand

Hey DJI Paladin, Video attached as requested;

https://youtube.com/shorts/xIiaPMeWmWA?si=x2NMVB89NRgti-aN
**Apologies, I realized I didn't record the 2 finger screen zoom, without creating another video, I can confirm this works fine.**
2023-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules