DJI Mic Transmitter Showing External Mic Icon When None Is Plugged
172 7 2023-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jerocarson
lvl.1

Nigeria

Hi,

So i have been trying to figure out why my 2nd transmitter was not working, I have done everything I know, only to discover the icons on the receiver were different.

So, I checked the meaning of the icons on the manual, and I can see it represent external mic.

I use PowerDeWise lav mic on both of them, but I can see that the 2nd transmitter doesn't work anymore.
No sound is being produced when I try to use transmitter 2

I have factory reseted and all that..

What is the fix pls?

Screen Shot 2023-12-04 at 10.16.18 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2023-12-04 at 10.16.06 AM.jpg
2023-12-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Please re-plug the cable on the 3.5mm port of TX 2. If the issue persists, please send the TX2 back for diagnosis and repair. Here is the link to submit an online repair request: https://www.dji.com/support/repair?from=store_homepage
2023-12-4
Use props
Jerocarson
lvl.1

Nigeria

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-4 02:29
Hello, there. Please re-plug the cable on the 3.5mm port of TX 2. If the issue persists, please send the TX2 back for diagnosis and repair. Here is the link to submit an online repair request: https://www.dji.com/support/repair?from=store_homepage

It doesn't work

How do I send?

I live in Nigeria..

Do you have any service center here.?
2023-12-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Jerocarson Posted at 12-4 02:31
It doesn't work

How do I send?

May we know did you purchase it from the local dealers or stores? You can contact your dealer for help first. If you want to access our after-sales services, you can contact our support for further assistance with the link we sent above, too.
2023-12-4
Use props
Jerocarson
lvl.1

Nigeria

I am

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-4 02:55
May we know did you purchase it from the local dealers or stores? You can contact your dealer for help first. If you want to access our after-sales services, you can contact our support for further assistance with the link we sent above, too.

I am not sure what you mean local dealer or stores, I got it from a store wey they sell diffrent audio gear...
2023-12-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Jerocarson Posted at 12-4 03:01
I am not sure what you mean local dealer or stores, I got it from a store wey they sell diffrent audio gear...

I mean whether the store you bought it from is in local? You can contact him for the repair services first. Or you can contact our support for the information of the nearest repair service.
2023-12-4
Use props
Jerocarson
lvl.1

Nigeria

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-4 03:18
I mean whether the store you bought it from is in local? You can contact him for the repair services first. Or you can contact our support for the information of the nearest repair service.

They don't have repair service...
2023-12-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Jerocarson Posted at 12-4 03:19
They don't have repair service...

Then you can click the link we sent above and contact our support for help further.
2023-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules