Sound clicking randomly in recording (DJI MIC)
306 7 2023-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
csweden
lvl.1

Sweden

Hello,

When I record on the standalone hard drive (microphone) and then via usb-c transfer the recording to the computer, I get random clicks every now and then. In a standard ten minut talk (just standing still indoors) I get about two or three clicks. The recording is useless and I have to try again.

This happens all the time. Is there any solution or must I get a new pair of device (I bought this in March -23)?

/CS
2023-12-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. May we confirm did you attach DJI MIC to an external microphone for recording or just used TX for standalone recording?
2023-12-4
Use props
csweden
lvl.1

Sweden

Standalone without external (extra) mic. Without receiver.
2023-12-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

csweden Posted at 12-4 03:20
Standalone without external (extra) mic. Without receiver.

May we know how did you hold the TX for standalone recording? Can we have a video and its audio clip for further verification?
How about enabling the “Low Cut” function? Will it optimize the issue?
2023-12-4
Use props
csweden
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-4 05:07
May we know how did you hold the TX for standalone recording? Can we have a video and its audio clip for further verification?
How about enabling the “Low Cut” function? Will it optimize the issue?

I am holding the mic between my thumb and index finger. The click appears in most of the recordings, randomly. And I use the same setup every time. After recording I use an usb-c cable and plug it in to my macbook air.

(I am not allowed to attach videos in this forum)
Skärmavbild 2023-12-05 kl. 14.00.43.png
2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

csweden Posted at 12-5 04:12
I am holding the mic between my thumb and index finger. The click appears in most of the recordings, randomly. And I use the same setup every time. After recording I use an usb-c cable and plug it in to my macbook air.

(I am not allowed to attach videos in this forum)

Would you please upload it to a cloud drive and then share the link with us?
2023-12-5
Use props
csweden
lvl.1

Sweden

Link to short video of sound clicking
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/xvkkzkonudhb5unhezy54/IMG_7680.MOV?rlkey=r3xo30o9abp7ti6l0zbhpjbbb&dl=0
2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you for sharing. May I know if you recorded within only with the Mic only, or connect it to a camera or a mobile phone?
In order to better to identify the issue, it is suggested to provide us the original audio files and one more video about your operation when recording.

We will forward to our engineer team to further check. Looking forward to your reply.

2023-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules