New Dji Go help
2457 9 2015-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blayde866
New

United Kingdom

I have downloaded and installed the new firmware update and downloaded the new dji go but it still will not let me see or use the 4 new modes. I have enabled multi mode and put the ioc on F mode but it just says " take off and retry this function " in small letters in the top right corner. What am i doing wrong ?? . I have thoroughly checked everything on the go app and the only other problem i see is that it will not allow me to enable ioc ??.
I have a brand new P3 pro for the record.
Someone please please please help.
2015-9-7
Use props
blayde866
New

United Kingdom

Another point I should add is that im using the go app on android, ive heard the update is only for apple at the mo .. is this true ?
2015-9-7
Use props
Ezmoney83
lvl.1

United States

Do just like it tells you "Take off and retry" actually take off outside, not in your house messing with it. I did the same dumb mistake but it would help to have some directions DJI!
Hope this helps
2015-9-7
Use props
Ezmoney83
lvl.1

United States

Ezmoney83 Posted at 2015-9-7 13:50
Do just like it tells you "Take off and retry" actually take off outside, not in your house messing  ...

Initiate F mode after take off.
2015-9-7
Use props
info.fotostudio
lvl.1

Netherlands

ITS works ! F mode is the answer even in flightsimulator
2015-9-7
Use props
Amber
New

United Kingdom

blayde866@sky.c Posted at 2015-9-7 21:37
Another point I should add is that im using the go app on android, ive heard the update is only for  ...

No that is not true, you need to be in the Air for the F mode switch to bring on the new features.
2015-9-7
Use props
jrobins43
New

United States

I had the same problem.  I set the mode to F but the new options did not show up until I actually lifted off and they appeared on my screen. I am using a iPad Mini for my screen.  I can not get the "follow me" to work. It says that it is activated but seems to stay in the hover mode and does not follow.  No instructions and I don't know just how close it is supposed to follow.  There instructions on the software suck.
2015-9-7
Use props
mrapl1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3681 ft
United States

jrobins43 Posted at 2015-9-8 10:42
I had the same problem.  I set the mode to F but the new options did not show up until I actually li ...

Try here for a quick view of the various new functions...  http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... 30363&fromuid=71509  also a full and detailed explaination is here...  http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... 29855&fromuid=71509    also, also, wik, there is a video here...       hope it helps....

2015-9-8
Use props
jrobins43
New

United States

mrapl1 Posted at 2015-9-8 19:45
Try here for a quick view of the various new functions...  http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... 303 ...

Thanks this expalins in very good detail, I appreciate your help.
2015-9-9
Use props
mrapl1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3681 ft
United States

jrobins43 Posted at 2015-9-10 06:30
Thanks this expalins in very good detail, I appreciate your help.

Your welcome...
2015-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules