484 13 2023-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Philippe Mini3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 53743 ft

France

Hello

I have a DJI Mini 3 with RC remote control.

I selected the French language.

Despite this, the voice messages remain in English.

I think it's a shame that the DJI developers don't change this! It seems to me that on the DJI Fly application for IOS the translation of voice messages has been done.

Why not do it on the DJI RC???

Sincerely

2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. The DJI FLY APP voice language only supports English, Japanese, and Chinese.
The language is based on the system language. The general correspondence is Simplified Chinese to Chinese voice, Japanese to Japanese voice, and other languages to English.
2023-12-5
Use props
Philippe Mini3
lvl.3

France

Good evening
It's a shame!
Aren't the voices in the DJI Fly application for IOS in French?
2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Philippe Mini3 Posted at 12-5 09:56
Good evening
It's a shame!
Aren't the voices in the DJI Fly application for IOS in French?

Thank you for your update. The DJI FLY APP voice language only supports English, Japanese, and Chinese for both iOS and Android. Please stay assured that your feedback will be forwarded for consideration. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-6
Use props
Philippe Mini3
lvl.3

France

Good morning

Still no update so that the voice messages on the remote control are in French?
The competition, POTENSIC for its new ATOM, has made the effort to put the voice messages from its remote control in French!

I hope DJI will be able to align and remain the best....
4-25 21:59
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Philippe Mini3 Posted at 4-25 21:59
Good morning

Still no update so that the voice messages on the remote control are in French?

In fact, there are only 2-3 voice messages))) and there is no point in translating them.
4-25 23:26
Use props
Philippe Mini3
lvl.3

France

All the more reason, if there are only 2 or 3 voice messages to translate, it should be done, so as to provide a finished product!
Nothing is more unpleasant than having a voice that you don't understand and which announces something that may be important....
4-25 23:41
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Russia

Philippe Mini3 Posted at 4-25 23:41
All the more reason, if there are only 2 or 3 voice messages to translate, it should be done, so as to provide a finished product!
Nothing is more unpleasant than having a voice that you don't understand and which announces something that may be important....

2-3 messages can be simply remembered without problems
4-25 23:47
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Serg SSA Posted at 4-25 23:47
2-3 messages can be simply remembered without problems

Still, he has a valid point...

4-26 00:09
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Russia

Burt37 Posted at 4-26 00:09
Still, he has a valid point...

[view_image]

Maybe
But I agree with DJI)
4-26 00:18
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Australia

Serg SSA Posted at 4-26 00:18
Maybe
But I agree with DJI)

Irrelevant...
4-26 00:46
Use props
Philippe Mini3
lvl.3

France

Vous avez forcément raison.....  la loi du plus fort ....  Par contre je comprend pas quelque chose: J'ai pu payer mon drone en Euros !!!
Pour ce point DJI n'a pas fait de difficulté ....  Et si un jour vous venez en France ? vous serez content que les 2 malheureuses phrases que vous connaissez vous rendent service ...

I translate because I am respectful of people who do not know my mother tongue...
You are obviously right..... the law of the strongest.... On the other hand, I don't understand something: I was able to pay for my drone in Euros!!!
For this point DJI has not made any difficulty.... And if one day you come to France? you will be happy that the 2 unfortunate sentences you know are of service to you...
4-26 01:20
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Russia

Philippe Mini3 Posted at 4-26 01:20
Vous avez forcément raison.....  la loi du plus fort ....  Par contre je comprend pas quelque chose: J'ai pu payer mon drone en Euros !!!
Pour ce point DJI n'a pas fait de difficulté ....  Et si un jour vous venez en France ? vous serez content que les 2 malheureuses phrases que vous connaissez vous rendent service ...

Don't worry, this is not discrimination, it's just practical considerations. For example, I’m not at all worried that the messages are not in Russian)))
4-26 04:02
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Australia

Serg SSA Posted at 4-26 04:02
Don't worry, this is not discrimination, it's just practical considerations. For example, I’m not at all worried that the messages are not in Russian)))

Again. Irrelevant to the topic...

What has it got to do a forum language you access with a product you buy that already has a multilanguage menu???

PS

Russian is not in the top 6 language either, then again, if DJI would use a more recent forum software you could access your frontend in Russian Most forum software do offer the option...
4-26 13:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules