Introducing the ultimate safety flying guide for DJI consumer drones
1710 5 2023-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

Discover the remarkable obstacle avoidance feature, learn how to activate it effortlessly, and explore the environments where your drone can avoid obstacles. Gain confidence in handling flyaway and crash incidents with our expert tips. Your flight safety is our top priority!

Applicable Products: DJI Mini 4 Pro, DJI Air 3, DJI Mavic 3 Pro, DJI Mavic 3 Classic, DJI Mavic 3.

Unleash your drone's obstacle avoidance power with one image.
Experience " full obstacle avoidance" in three simple steps.
Stay vigilant and avoid these specific flight environments.
Count on our customer service for assistance in any situation.

Just click the following link to expand the details: https://s.dji.ink/fsg

(1).jpg

2023-12-5
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5009016 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good tips. Thank You.
2023-12-5
Use props
djiuser_fK8H3LdBzPsc
New
United States

2023-12-28
Use props
mavric09
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20689 ft

United States

I just got an air 3 and am within the 15 day window. Obstacle avoidance did not detect or route around an obstacle and hit it, causing failure and now sensor problems preventing the drone from flying... Does this qualify for service replacement? or do I need to use Care Refresh?
3-25 19:30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

mavric09 Posted at 3-25 19:30
I just got an air 3 and am within the 15 day window. Obstacle avoidance did not detect or route around an obstacle and hit it, causing failure and now sensor problems preventing the drone from flying... Does this qualify for service replacement? or do I need to use Care Refresh?

Hi, mavric09. Sorry about what happened to your drone. We suggest sending back the aircraft to get it checked. You can submit a repair request here (https://www.dji.com/global/support). The warranty can be applied depending on the assessment's outcome, including your unit's warranty period. Please feel free to keep us posted if you have further concerns. Have a nice day.
3-27 02:15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great safety tips.  
9 hours ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now