Disable sideways flight missing on 0700 firmware
464 4 2023-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PtcAd
New
Flight distance : 7963 ft
United Kingdom

Sorry if this is a bit of an old chestnut but I'd really appreciate some guidance.

I've just updated a new Mini 3 pro to Aircraft Firmware 01.00.0700 and my RC Firmware to 01.03.0700

I've been setting up indoors with the aircraft just on the table so haven't actually flown it yet. The RC and Mini 3 are linked ok. I have rebooted both devices.

If I switch to N mode, and then to safety, there is NO disable sideways flight option. Have I missed something? - eg this option is no longer available?
Or does the aircraft need to be in the air/in flight to suddenly offer it in N mode? Or has the option moved somewhere?

I ask particularly because my last mini 3 was a write off as I'd not disabled sideways flight.

Any thoughts much appreciated! Thanks!

2023-12-5
Use props
PtcAd
New
Flight distance : 7963 ft
United Kingdom

I've solved my own problem ha ha. Disable Sideways Flight is only a visible option if you have selected 'bypass' on Obstacle Avoidance Action first. I'm a dimwit. Thank you for listening to my TED talk
2023-12-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

PtcAd Posted at 12-5 09:18
I've solved my own problem ha ha. Disable Sideways Flight is only a visible option if you have selected 'bypass' on Obstacle Avoidance Action first. I'm a dimwit. Thank you for listening to my TED talk

No problem, happens to all of us at one time or another.  
2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're glad that you managed to figure out this concern of yours. Please note that If there is no GPS or forward vision system or downward vision system (such as indoors, attitude mode), the “Disable Sideways Flights” option will not appear. Also, when the “Disable Sideways Flight” is enabled in Normal mode, when you toggle to the Tripod mode or Sport mode, the aircraft will respond to the roll stick (i.e., the aircraft can fly to the right or left). Thank you for your valued support.
2023-12-5
Use props
Vi Tiểu Bảo
New

Vietnam

nó thực sự cần thiết khi bạn bật chế độ tránh va chạm!! hãy tham khảo cách tắt nó tại đây!
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Ge-AzAhgJQY
2023-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules