Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Already bound to another account
477 12 2023-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blabel75
lvl.2
United States

I have the Mavic Air 2 with Smart Controller. In Profile>Device Management, I am seeing "Already bound to another account" under "Bound To". One would think this may be because I bought the drone second hand, but I didn't. Or at least I don't think I did. I bought the drone from Adorama. The email address in Bound To matches the email address for my account with the masking. Email on the smart controller shows abc***@sample.com where my real email address is abcdef@sample.com. I am logged in on the controller and drone using abcdef@sample.com. So it would seem I am logged in to the same account the drone is bound to. I have reached out to DJI support but they just seem to be going through the normal mostions of reinstal firmware, restart drone, etc. I even trued using the DJI Assistant 2 to update firmware, but after doing that on the drone, the program won't reopen on my Mac to run it for the Smart Controller. Perhaps we will progress past this rudimentary stuff as the drone is already on the most recent firmware versions.

Has anyone seen this before. Any thing I should be doing that I am not?
2023-12-5
Use props
Mobilehomer
Captain
Flight distance : 18065663 ft
United States

Try logging out of the account and then log back in.
2023-12-5
Use props
blabel75
lvl.2
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 12-5 12:44
Try logging out of the account and then log back in.

Already done that, several times.
2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. We are sorry to know about this issue you've encountered. Could you please provide us with the aircraft serial number via PM? We will check and take a look at the details. Thank you.
2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

blabel75 Posted at 12-5 12:54
Already done that, several times.

Hi there, after checking with our relevant team, we have found the record. Our agent will send you e-mail and follow. Please stay alert to the e-mail update. Thanks.
Warmly reminder, please make sure the firmware version of all devices included aircraft and controller has been updated to the latest.
2023-12-6
Use props
Tavo4
New

Chile

Hi!. I have the same problem. Can you help me please?.
Thank you
1-8 11:55
Use props
blabel75
lvl.2
United States

Tavo4 Posted at 1-8 11:55
Thank you

Contact DJI Support. They were finally able to fix my issue.
1-8 12:27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Tavo4 Posted at 1-8 11:55
Thank you

Hello. Thank you for reaching out. May we know which DJI device you have? Could you please provide us further details and the serial number so we can further check? Thank you.
1-8 14:27
Use props
OSF666
lvl.1

United States

i bet this sounds familiar "24 to 48 hours and youll receive an email or phone call back, were really sorry. were working on it " just do yourself a favor and start smashing your head against the nearest wall. it will be less painful and save you hours of frustrating phone calls. they wont do anything until enough people are outraged and they get smacked with a class action lawsuit.
1-10 04:48
Use props
OSF666
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2023-12-6 03:04
Hi there, after checking with our relevant team, we have found the record. Our agent will send you e-mail and follow. Please stay alert to the e-mail update. Thanks.
Warmly reminder, please make sure the firmware version of all devices included aircraft and controller has been updated to the latest.

they wont do anything. it's pointless.
1-10 04:49
Use props
blabel75
lvl.2
United States

OSF666 Posted at 1-10 04:48
i bet this sounds familiar "24 to 48 hours and youll receive an email or phone call back, were really sorry. were working on it " just do yourself a favor and start smashing your head against the nearest wall. it will be less painful and save you hours of frustrating phone calls. they wont do anything until enough people are outraged and they get smacked with a class action lawsuit.

I could not have fixed the issue myself. It did seem like a lot of pointless stuff, like reset this, reinstall firmware, but in the end it was steps that DJI took that resolved my issue. It took a few weeks begining to end. Mainly because of me not working on things right away.
1-10 05:15
Use props
blabel75
lvl.2
United States

OSF666 Posted at 1-10 04:49
they wont do anything. it's pointless.

I assure you, it wasn't.  It might be a little painful along the way, but they resolved my issue.
1-10 05:16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

OSF666 Posted at 1-10 04:48
i bet this sounds familiar "24 to 48 hours and youll receive an email or phone call back, were really sorry. were working on it " just do yourself a favor and start smashing your head against the nearest wall. it will be less painful and save you hours of frustrating phone calls. they wont do anything until enough people are outraged and they get smacked with a class action lawsuit.

Hi therem apologies for reading about this feedback and for any inconvenience caused. May I know if you have had any unpleasant experiences with DJI before? Please provide us the ticket/ case number, if any. And we will help you to further assist. Looking forward to your reply, thanks.
1-10 18:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules