Ronin S won't charge
231 3 2023-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Seankernan
lvl.1
United States

On a 30 w charger, the lowest light is solid green, the next one up is blinking, and the top ones are dark. Many hours on the charger, but nothing changes.I haven't used it for a while, but some charge in the battery was still indicated. But can't add to it.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Sean

2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Try to use a different charging cable that meets the QC standard protocols. It is recommended to use an original charging cable or replace it with a high-quality third-party charging cable and the power is not higher than 24 W. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-12-5
Use props
Seankernan
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-5 19:21
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Try to use a different charging cable that meets the QC standard protocols. It is recommended to use an original charging cable or replace it with a high-quality third-party charging cable and the power is not higher than 24 W. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Sop I got a new cable just to be sure, but no luck. Any further ideas?
Thanks
2023-12-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Seankernan Posted at 12-8 07:48
Sop I got a new cable just to be sure, but no luck. Any further ideas?
Thanks

Hi, there. Thank you for your update. If the recommendations didn't work, you may consider sending the gimbal for proper inspection and repair. If you wish to send your unit in for service, you may start your case through this link. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules