DJI RC Pro WiFi Connectivity Issues
539 6 2023-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_CMBscTwg2tWe
lvl.1

Germany

Hi,

we recently bought a DJI RC Pro (RM510B) to pilot our DJI drone. However, we have issues connecting to the internet. We use a TP-Link Omada network controller. We use a ER605 router.

However, the RC is the only device in the whole network that is not able to access the internet. Every other device inside the network can access the internet.
What is more baffling is that when we create a WiFi hotspot network with another smartphone that is connected to the Omada network and connect the RC to this hotspot network, it works

Has anyone experienced this problem with their RC Pro? Does anyone hav a solution to this problem?

Thank you in advance.
2023-12-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. We're sorry for the inconvenience that it may have caused you. May I confirm if the WI-Fi has a captive portal to fully access the internet? Please feel free to keep us posted.
2023-12-6
Use props
fs-pt
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-6 03:10
Hi, there. We're sorry for the inconvenience that it may have caused you. May I confirm if the WI-Fi has a captive portal to fully access the internet? Please feel free to keep us posted.

Hi, we use the TP-Link Omada Network controller to administrate the WiFi network. I don't fully understand what you mean with captive portal, but every other device on the network is able to connect to the internet except for the RC controller.

I also have to mention that the WiFi network is set up on multiple access points.
2023-12-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fs-pt Posted at 12-7 01:55
Hi, we use the TP-Link Omada Network controller to administrate the WiFi network. I don't fully understand what you mean with captive portal, but every other device on the network is able to connect to the internet except for the RC controller.

I also have to mention that the WiFi network is set up on multiple access points.

Thank you for responding. To confirm the DJI RC Pro connects to the hotspot perfectly without any issues, right? Have you tested with a different network aside from a hotspot for better isolation?
2023-12-7
Use props
fs-pt
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-7 04:23
Thank you for responding. To confirm the DJI RC Pro connects to the hotspot perfectly without any issues, right? Have you tested with a different network aside from a hotspot for better isolation?

Hi, sorry for answering so late.

Yes. The RC Pro is able to connect to other WiFi networks. I tested connecting the RC Pro to my home network and it works flawlessly.
2023-12-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fs-pt Posted at 12-11 01:39
Hi, sorry for answering so late.

Yes. The RC Pro is able to connect to other WiFi networks. I tested connecting the RC Pro to my home network and it works flawlessly.

Thank you for your confirmation. We'll check the situation with our relevant team for further confirmation.
2023-12-11
Use props
fs-pt
lvl.1

Germany

Hi! Any update on this topic?
1-8 00:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules