Account logged out
563 18 2023-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Maldives

I am unable to fly my mini3pro with the rc pro. Am in Maldives and have access the hotels wifi but unable to log in with the rc pro as the hotel gives a website to fill in all deatails. This worked fine on th phone, but not on th rc pro. I thought that the web brouser fire fox would work as browser on the rc pro, but the hotels web site for the details does not come up. Is there something i can do to make this work. I have no acsrss to the internet  on the phone. Am stuck an can not fly. I did ceck that iwas logged in before i left home in Sweden.
2023-12-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for sharing this query with us. If you don't connect to the network for one month, the DJI Fly App will be logged out automatically after one month, and re-login is required. May I confirm if you could try to use your mobile device's hotspot setting to connect your DJI RC Pro and possibly log in? I hope to hear from you soon.
2023-12-6
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-6 02:53
Hi, there. Thank you for sharing this query with us. If you don't connect to the network for one month, the DJI Fly App will be logged out automatically after one month, and re-login is required. May I confirm if you could try to use your mobile device's hotspot setting to connect your DJI RC Pro and possibly log in? I hope to hear from you soon.

Gamora can you please confirm the time period or periods before log out occurs?
I am fairly sure some other Mods have said 3 months, I would like to know which is correct.
Aside from the circumstances you describe above, are there any other circumstances in which the App will automatically log out.

Can you also confirm whether or not the automated log out will occur if the phone remains unconnected to the internet?  
I ask because I have tried to log out manually whilst the App/phone WAS NOT connected to the internet and I could NOT log out.
2023-12-6
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Kyalami, rather than connect the RC Pro DIRECTLY to the hotel's wifi, can you use the phone as a hot spot ...... perhaps using the phone's mobile network data, though be CAREFUL of the cost of that?
2023-12-6
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Maldives

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-6 02:53
Hi, there. Thank you for sharing this query with us. If you don't connect to the network for one month, the DJI Fly App will be logged out automatically after one month, and re-login is required. May I confirm if you could try to use your mobile device's hotspot setting to connect your DJI RC Pro and possibly log in? I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi, i did check that i was logged in brfore i left home on 4th dec, which is just a few days ago, so i shuold still be logged in until 3 jan. I am unable to logg in vith the rc pro.     Also i am unabble to creste a hot spot via now on the hotels wi fi. Is it possible to create a hot spot vi being on wi fi.
2023-12-6
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Maldives

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-6 03:11
Kyalami, rather than connect the RC Pro DIRECTLY to the hotel's wifi, can you use the phone as a hot spot ...... perhaps using the phone's mobile network data, though be CAREFUL of the cost of that?

Hi, is it possible to create a hot spot vi phones connection to being connected via wi fi. Yes i cold pay for going on to the celluar network in Sweden but would cost a small fortune per day. I think that would be my only chance. I will check that out. Thanks for you suggestion.
2023-12-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-6 03:07
Gamora can you please confirm the time period or periods before log out occurs?
I am fairly sure some other Mods have said 3 months, I would like to know which is correct.
Aside from the circumstances you describe above, are there any other circumstances in which the App will automatically log out.

Hello, there! Thank you for raising this clarification with us. To clarify, the DJI GO 4, DJI GO, DJI Pilot、 Ronin App, DJI Pilot 2, iPad GS Pro, and DJI FlightHub 2, If you don't connect to the network for three months, the App will be logged out automatically after three months, and re-login is required. On the other hand, the DJI Fly and Mimo app will automatically sign out of your account if not being connected to a network within 1 month.

Moreover, to ensure flight safety, the FlySafe Database will be updated from time to time, which requires users to connect to the Internet. Thus, a prompt for account login is displayed to remind users to connect to the network. Therefore your account will be logged out automatically without connecting to the network but the manual procedures of logging in or out will require network access. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support.
2023-12-6
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kyalami Posted at 12-6 03:22
Hi, is it possible to create a hot spot vi phones connection to being connected via wi fi. Yes i cold pay for going on to the celluar network in Sweden but would cost a small fortune per day. I think that would be my only chance. I will check that out. Thanks for you suggestion.

Are there schemes where you pay ONLY for the data used?
2023-12-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

kyalami Posted at 12-6 03:15
Hi, i did check that i was logged in brfore i left home on 4th dec, which is just a few days ago, so i shuold still be logged in until 3 jan. I am unable to logg in vith the rc pro.     Also i am unabble to creste a hot spot via now on the hotels wi fi. Is it possible to create a hot spot vi being on wi fi.

Hi, there. Thank you for responding. May I confirm if you managed to connect your DJI RC Pro to the network upon checking the account? Unfortunately, the hotspot cannot work when the mobile is connected through the Wi-Fi, you may consider using cellular data if available. However, please be reminded of the possible cost within the country. I hope this information helps. Kindly keep us posted on the latest information.
2023-12-6
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Maldives

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-6 03:59
Are there schemes where you pay ONLY for the data used?

As far as I can see it is per day, but I will ask them.
2023-12-6
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Maldives

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-6 04:03
Hi, there. Thank you for responding. May I confirm if you managed to connect your DJI RC Pro to the network upon checking the account? Unfortunately, the hotspot cannot work when the mobile is connected through the Wi-Fi, you may consider using cellular data if available. However, please be reminded of the possible cost within the country. I hope this information helps. Kindly keep us posted on the latest information.

Hi Gamora,
I am unable to log in to the account without  wi fi  connection on the rc pro. Although I am logged in mow to the forum.
I am at the moment trying to find out if i can pay just for the data or if it has to be a lot per day only.
2023-12-6
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-6 03:58
Hello, there! Thank you for raising this clarification with us. To clarify, the DJI GO 4, DJI GO, DJI Pilot、 Ronin App, DJI Pilot 2, iPad GS Pro, and DJI FlightHub 2, If you don't connect to the network for three months, the App will be logged out automatically after three months, and re-login is required. On the other hand, the DJI Fly and Mimo app will automatically sign out of your account if not being connected to a network within 1 month.

Moreover, to ensure flight safety, the FlySafe Database will be updated from time to time, which requires users to connect to the Internet. Thus, a prompt for account login is displayed to remind users to connect to the network. Therefore your account will be logged out automatically without connecting to the network but the manual procedures of logging in or out will require network access. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support.

Thanks for that Gamora.
2023-12-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

kyalami Posted at 12-6 04:23
Hi Gamora,
I am unable to log in to the account without  wi fi  connection on the rc pro. Although I am logged in mow to the forum.
I am at the moment trying to find out if i can pay just for the data or if it has to be a lot per day only.

Thank you for your update. Please feel free to keep us posted on the latest progress.
2023-12-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-6 04:37
Thanks for that Gamora.

Happy to help! Please feel free to reach us anytime. Cheers!
2023-12-7
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Another very satisfied customer... Well done DJI...
2023-12-7
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Maldives

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-7 01:39
Thank you for your update. Please feel free to keep us posted on the latest progress.

Hi
Good news. Found the hotels IT manger and we started the Firefox browser and he put in logout in the address field and pressed enter and the hotels website for logging in came up and I was logged in to their wi fi and could log in to DJI. Now i can fly the drone.
Very hsppy indead.
Tony
2023-12-7
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Maldives

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-6 03:11
Hi Sean-bumble-bee,
Worked out how to get RC Pro to see hotels web site reply to be able to log in to the hotels WiFi. Se my reply 16 to Gamora. I can now log in to DJI and fly.
Cheers
Tony
2023-12-7
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kyalami Posted at 12-7 22:24
Hi Sean-bumble-bee,
Worked out how to get RC Pro to see hotels web site reply to be able to log in to the hotels WiFi. Se my reply 16 to Gamora. I can now log in to DJI and fly.
Cheers

that's great, happy flying.
2023-12-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

kyalami Posted at 12-7 22:24
Hi Sean-bumble-bee,
Cheers

Hi, there. Thank you for sharing this positive news with us. We're glad that the situation has been sorted out! Please feel free to reach us anytime. Happy flying!
2023-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules