Osmo Pocket 3: Quickly switching between preset camera positions
643 2 2023-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sal A
lvl.1

Australia

Hi All,
I was wondering if there is a feature or a method for the Pocket 3 to switch between custom preset camera positions?

I know you got the forward and selfie modes that the gymbal could quickly switch between, but is there a way where I could customise a few other preset camera positions to switch between while recording through the app (?). Id like to capture conversations in a way where I could leave the pocket 3 on a table between multiple people and have the camera face the person speaking with the press of a button instead of having to manually pan it.

Please let me know, it would be major helpful for this applicaiton.
If not, could a feature like this be implemented?
Thanks

2023-12-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. May we confirm you want a separate mode for the gimbal movement track?
2023-12-6
Use props
Sal A
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-6 19:43
Hello, there. May we confirm you want a separate mode for the gimbal movement track?

I guess so. I was thinking along the lines of something like the camera recenter button that's customisable. Instead of the camera recentering however, I could have the camera snap to a previously saved gymbal position while recording.

I would intend to use it while the pocket is stationary like on a table or hanging off a ceiling (that sounds pretty fun )
2023-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules