Mini 3 pro
520 8 2023-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_TksF7apGYMHs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3708957 ft
United Kingdom

So just had the most amazing sunset over my house.  I live in an authorisation zone so I have to unlock every time I fly from my Garden.  I tried for 20 minutes with the message service error. wait a moment and try again.  this has happened so many times, I obviously missed the amazing sunset and buy the time I just turned the drone off 20-25 minutes later I was ready to throw it in the bin. What is the point of me buying DJI Drones when they cant maintain   their service.  If I was a professional photographer I would have been raging.  I actually tried my home wifi plus 2 other hotspot devices.  Anybody else suffered with this ???
2023-12-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Unfortunately, I've had it happen a couple of times (server error) also.  I've learned now to try and unlock the zone much earlier than the desired flight time but that doesn't always work out either.  
2023-12-7
Use props
djiuser_TksF7apGYMHs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3708957 ft
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-7 09:01
Unfortunately, I've had it happen a couple of times (server error) also.  I've learned now to try and unlock the zone much earlier than the desired flight time but that doesn't always work out either.

The reason I received the service error message was that I had been logged out of my dji account ???  I checked later on and I was able to connect. Grrrrrr
2023-12-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_TksF7apGYMHs Posted at 12-7 09:29
The reason I received the service error message was that I had been logged out of my dji account ???  I checked later on and I was able to connect. Grrrrrr

Good to know you figured out what happened.  In my case I made sure I was logged in.  Fortunately, it doesn't happen regularly.
2023-12-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. We're sorry for the trouble that has caused you. Please make sure that your account is logged in during the request to avoid inconvenience. Also, I'd recommend you connect to your Wi-Fi once every month to avoid being forced to log out from the app. I hope this information helps. Please feel free to let us know if you have further concerns. Thank you for your support.
2023-12-8
Use props
djiuser_bb9T9JcZq3Pg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 246112 ft
United States

Mini 3 pro will not focus clearly everything is always blurry on AF switch to manual and back still blurry  any help is needed
2023-12-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_bb9T9JcZq3Pg Posted at 12-8 12:56
Mini 3 pro will not focus clearly everything is always blurry on AF switch to manual and back still blurry  any help is needed

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Will it be fine if you post original footage showing the issue? Thank you very much.
2023-12-9
Use props
A_Drone_Pilot
lvl.1

New Zealand

I don't have that issue
2023-12-9
Use props
CrisBanchoacuten
lvl.3
Flight distance : 174482 ft
Ecuador

Por lo general me conecto a la red de mi movíl, tomaré en cuenta esto porque no quisiera que un asunto así me suceda en plena cobertura. Saludos
1-3 05:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules