Unable to Unlock again?
188 4 2023-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
erichmiller
lvl.1

United States

Hello! I am not sure who to contact about this but I had unlocked my flying area as I am just inside a restricted zone where I live. I check marked the boxes and linked my phone to my account - etc - the other day and flew with no problems. I just went out today and try to take off. It wanted me to unlock my area again so I checkmarked the boxes - it says Unlock Successful, but still does not allow me to take off - it's in some kind of loop. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thank you!!
2023-12-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly send an email to flysafe@dji.com to further assist regarding the matter. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2023-12-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried unlocking online - https://fly-safe.dji.com/unlock/unlock-request/list
2023-12-9
Use props
erichmiller
lvl.1

United States

UPDATE (SOLVED): Ok, I had no idea that when you opened a license, it had an expiration date. I had to go into the license list on the remote and turn off the expired license so that when it asked me again to unlock the area, it would start a new active one.
2023-12-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

erichmiller Posted at 12-9 08:41
UPDATE (SOLVED): Ok, I had no idea that when you opened a license, it had an expiration date. I had to go into the license list on the remote and turn off the expired license so that when it asked me again to unlock the area, it would start a new active one.

Thank you for the update. I am glad to know that the issue has been resolved. Should you have any DJI-related concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your support. Have a great day!
2023-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules