577 5 2023-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hnzznh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28041 ft
Estonia

Hi,

i have a problem with the DJI FPV camera. Drone flies, but i have no vison from the goggles - it all happened after the latest goggle2 update. First the picture freezed, then it was overwhitened and now its full black screen - cant see nothing. Gimbal moves etc. Everything works on my AVATA.

Any suquesstions? Tried to downgrade the goggle firmware but the problem remains.

DJI FPV
DJI Goggle2
2023-12-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about the situation. To confirm, the DJI Goggles 2 works perfectly with your DJI Avata as you tested it, right? Please confirm the firmware version of your DJI Goggles 2 and DJI FPV aircraft. Also, I'd recommend testing with the DJI Fly app via an external device to see if the FPV produces an image transmission. I hope to hear from you soon.
2023-12-8
Use props
hnzznh
lvl.1
Estonia

Hi,,

FPV: 01.04.0000
Goggles: 01.08.0000

I tried testing with DJI fly app - still no camera view, just a black screen. No errors of video/image transmission or anything. It was working fine last week.

Everythin all good with Avata - running as it should.

Hendrik
2023-12-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

hnzznh Posted at 12-8 04:00
Hi,,

FPV: 01.04.0000

Thanks for responding. Please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI FPV via the DJI Assistant 2 or simply click this link. Also, I'd recommend taking photos or videos with your FPV and checking the result on the SD Card. Please feel free to keep us posted on the latest information.
2023-12-8
Use props
hnzznh
lvl.1
Estonia

Done that, tried that - nothing. Its like camera is unplugged. But the gimbal and camera is connected to same harness? so it cant be? Cant record or make any pictures.

Its funny that there is 0 errors. Its just black screen.
2023-12-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

hnzznh Posted at 12-8 04:16
Done that, tried that - nothing. Its like camera is unplugged. But the gimbal and camera is connected to same harness? so it cant be? Cant record or make any pictures.

Its funny that there is 0 errors. Its just black screen.

Hi, there. Thank you for your update. Please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI FPV through this link. After refreshing the firmware, please try it again to see if the problem persists. However, if the situation remains, I encourage you to send your aircraft for proper inspection and repair via this link: link. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules