update help
1883 12 2015-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ibosafa
lvl.1

Turkey

when i connect dji app to aircraft it says upgrade your RC.. When i put the usb disk into controller, red lights stays on forever. It never turns on blue. and when i put the usb disk back into computer to see the txt file. it says

Packet: /mnt/usb/WM610_FW_V01.04.00.10.bin,
Result: Abort
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the remote controller.

After that i tried to upgrade the aircraft. It put the sd card into inspire1.  it started sounding d-d-d-d just like its supposed to. After 10-15 mins the gimbal camera started shaking and it would not stop. I turned off the aircraft. i put the sd card into computer to see txt file. it said again

The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

Now when i connect on the app, it says

RC requires an update.

{Plz help
2015-9-7
Use props
ibosafa
lvl.1

Turkey

I checked the firmware on the aircraft 1.4.0 which is latest. My rc was 1.2. I upgraded it to 1.3. But i cannot upgrade it to 1.4. However it says latest firmwAre on the app.
2015-9-7
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

If you have 1.4.00 on the aircraft then you are done with that. Now you just need to get 1.3.00 on your RC.
You should be able to just download the 1.3.0.0 firmware from the DJI website. Put the bin file at the root directory of a USB flash drive.
Turn off the remote controller, Insert the USB flash drive into the remote controller USB port.
Power on the remote controller and wait 60 seconds until the upgrade begins. Do not power off the remote controller during the update.
It will take less than 10 minutes to complete the firmware update. The controller will sound a beeping sound and the Status LED on the remote controller shows SOLID BLUE to indicate the update is in progress. The Status LED on remote controller shows SOLID GREEN and beeping
sound will stop if the upgrade is completed with success.
2015-9-8
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Your about screen should look like this when you are done.
Inspire1.jpg
2015-9-8
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

ibosafa Posted at 2015-9-8 00:30
I checked the firmware on the aircraft 1.4.0 which is latest. My rc was 1.2. I upgraded it to 1.3.  ...

Rc will not go to 1.4

2015-9-8
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Also make sure no other firmware file is on the USB flash drive at the time and delete the log file.
2015-9-8
Use props
ibosafa
lvl.1

Turkey

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-9-8 11:37
Your about screen should look like this when you are done.

That what it looks like.  I thought rc will go to 1.4 too.  Aircraft1.4 rc 1.3 for now and all is Good. I wonder why gimbal was shaking tho.
Thx
2015-9-8
Use props
jaron
lvl.2

United States

Hi.  I am having issue going to 1.4 as well.  Downloaded it to the SD card last night tried to update both the RC and the controller.  Neither would take.  The RC did the DDDD and then the D-DD thing and the controller never did a thing.  Restarted and the RC went crazy beeping and the camera was jerking all around.  I re-downloded and tried it all again with the same result.  Both times the RC .TXT file said the update was a "success" but the specific lines listed "corrupted".  I attempted to just reinstall 1.3 and it seemed to fix everything, but now the firmware listing says "unknown".  Any suggestions?

Result: Success.

========== 2015.08.11 21:53:49 =====================
Packet: WM610_FW_V01.02.01.00.bin
Result: Corrupted.
Firmware bin file is corrupted, download it again from the DJI offical website.

Pic in the next post.  Sorry.  
2015-9-8
Use props
jaron
lvl.2

United States

IMG_1018.PNG
2015-9-8
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

ibosafa Posted at 2015-9-8 03:38
That what it looks like.  I thought rc will go to 1.4 too.  Aircraft1.4 rc 1.3 for now and all is  ...

Yep, you should be all good now.
2015-9-8
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

jaron@bgoarchit Posted at 2015-9-8 06:27
Hi.  I am having issue going to 1.4 as well.  Downloaded it to the SD card last night tried to updat ...

I would try to reinstall 1.4 again now that you got 1.3 on and working. Install 1.4 on the aircraft only. Leave your transmitter off during the aircraft update.

Befor you update the aircraft update your App.
The picture you posted shows the older app.
2015-9-8
Use props
jaron
lvl.2

United States

Update:  After 2 more botched updates (wild beeping and camera jerking) and having to revert back to 1.3 the RC finally displayed being on 1.4.  The TXT file still says "Success", but reports the file as "Corrupt".  Seems to fly fine in sim mode and all the new features are available.  I guess I'll post again if the RC decides to try to fly to China!  Thanks for the help.   
2015-9-9
Use props
tomswell
lvl.2
Flight distance : 268438 ft
United States

I'm having similar issues ... no apparent problems with Bird  
========== 2015.08.19 19:22:03 =====================
Packet: WM610_FW_V01.04.00.01.bin
Result: Success.
I'm having  RC  software issues  ...
When I plug SD card into control with WM610_FW_V01.04.00.01.bin only on it controller shows no blue led and after a few minutes starts to beep.
( DJI GO  had indicated upgrade nessecary and that card was only method available but now does not indicate need )

DJI GO now shows
APP 2.20 Aircraft 1.4.00.1
RC 1.2.1.03

other posts imply 1.30.00 is nessecary for RC controler not 1.2.1.03      clarification please
I tried SD Card in controller with WM610-FW-V01.03.00.00 and no blue light ...... constant beep after several minutes

just can't load 1.30 as indicated by others.
safe to fly  1.2.1.03 ?
sure would like to try new SW "F" mode features

2015-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules