582 16 2023-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Charlymark ODNT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 123258 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

When do you think the issues with connectivity will be sorted on the `Iphone 15? The USB C does not communicate!!

Xmas is coming and i have family over and want some great shots..

Thanks
2023-12-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. May I know if you are using the Mavic Mini with DJI RC-N1? Please try to use the cable that comes with your phone for the connection and see if that helps. Please keep us updated.
2023-12-9
Use props
Charlymark ODNT
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi, No help. You have an issue with firmware, when will it be sorted please.

Thanks
2023-12-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Charlymark ODNT Posted at 12-9 08:21
Hi, No help. You have an issue with firmware, when will it be sorted please.

Thanks

Hi there, if it is convenient, you could also try on other mobile device first.

If it still does not work, that might be the interface problem of the controller and it is suggested to send back for diagnosis.
2023-12-10
Use props
Charlymark ODNT
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks DJI Thor, DJI have an issue with the iPhone 15, it is not yet tested apparently, I need to know when it will be fixed. I sent the old phone back as an exchange/ upgrade so not possible.
2023-12-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Charlymark ODNT Posted at 12-10 01:53
Thanks DJI Thor, DJI have an issue with the iPhone 15, it is not yet tested apparently, I need to know when it will be fixed. I sent the old phone back as an exchange/ upgrade so not possible.

Sorry for that. May I also know if the firmware version of the controller and aircraft has been updated to the latest version?
2023-12-10
Use props
Charlymark ODNT
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Everything works on an old phone, I have updated my phone and it now does not work. When will DJI fix the firmware?

Thanks

Mark
2023-12-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Charlymark ODNT Posted at 12-29 11:26
Everything works on an old phone, I have updated my phone and it now does not work. When will DJI fix the firmware?

Thanks

Hello, there. Please tell us the specific aircraft and remote controller models and the corresponding firmware version of the device for confirmation.
2023-12-30
Use props
Charlymark ODNT
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi it’s a mini 2 and the firmware is up to date. The phone is the controller

Thanks
2023-12-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Charlymark ODNT Posted at 12-30 01:48
Hi it’s a mini 2 and the firmware is up to date. The phone is the controller

Thanks

Thank you for your reply. We have not received similar reports lately. However, = this issue may caused by the update of the Apple port (changed to Type-C port). We are working on the exact problem internally. To locate the problem soon, please provide the following information to us for further analysis, and for temporary we suggest you use another compatible mobile phone model for using:
1. iOS version
2. App log and RC log (Necessary information).
Path to export the app log: please refer to this guide.
Method to export the controller log: please connect the controller and DJI Assistant 2 on the computer, and export the controller log.
3. The video showing the issue.
You can upload the files to Dropbox or Google Drive and send us the link, thank you very much.
2023-12-30
Use props
Charlymark ODNT
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 12-30 22:39
Thank you for your reply. We have not received similar reports lately. However, = this issue may caused by the update of the Apple port (changed to Type-C port). We are working on the exact problem internally. To locate the problem soon, please provide the following information to us for further analysis, and for temporary we suggest you use another compatible mobile phone model for using:
1. iOS version
2. App log and RC log (Necessary information).

Susan

It is the c type port update to the iPhone. I have purchased from DJI a c type adapter cable but that did not work so I am sure it is the new phone but what are DJI doing about it. There are many threads regarding connectivity between iPhone 15 or new c type adapter plug

Thanks
2023-12-31
Use props
Ben Theiss
New

United States

Charlymark ODNT Posted at 12-31 01:21
Susan

It is the c type port update to the iPhone. I have purchased from DJI a c type adapter cable but that did not work so I am sure it is the new phone but what are DJI doing about it. There are many threads regarding connectivity between iPhone 15 or new c type adapter plug

I just got a DJI AVATA  and Iphone 15 upgrade and because of this I can't fly the new drone.  This apparently has not been resolved and neither DJI or Apple seem to be able to resolve this.  I guess I'm sending this drone back because I can't send the phone back.
2023-12-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Charlymark ODNT Posted at 12-31 01:21
Susan

Hi, Mark. Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Our team is working on the exact situation internally. As my colleague (DJI Susan) has mentioned, we may need few information stated for further analysis. Anticipating your patience and cooperation.
2023-12-31
Use props
Charlymark ODNT
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Ben Theiss Posted at 12-31 07:47
I just got a DJI AVATA  and Iphone 15 upgrade and because of this I can't fly the new drone.  This apparently has not been resolved and neither DJI or Apple seem to be able to resolve this.  I guess I'm sending this drone back because I can't send the phone back.

I’ve had my drone for over 2 years so can’t send that back
2023-12-31
Use props
Charlymark ODNT
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 12-31 08:23
Hi, Mark. Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Our team is working on the exact situation internally. As my colleague (DJI Susan) has mentioned, we may need few information stated for further analysis. Anticipating your patience and cooperation.

Any idea on a time scale?
2023-12-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Ben Theiss Posted at 12-31 07:47

We're sorry to hear about this, Ben. Could you please tell us the full details of the issues you encountered? Thank you for your patience.
2023-12-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Charlymark ODNT Posted at 12-31 08:38
Any idea on a time scale?

Sorry, Mark. I do not have that information. Please keep an eye to our official website  for any news and updates. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
2023-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules