723 6 2023-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11625174 ft
  • >>>
United States

I successfully downloaded the new firmware for Remote ID for my Mavic 2 pro and zoom on Dec 3. However, I failed registration for both of my drones. When I entered the serial number, the registration form always showed invalid serial number (I am well-know how to register Remove ID, as I did in my Mavic 3). Actually FAA already added both drones in the list.

Does anybody also experince the same problem?
Whether there is a good way to a successful registration?

Many thanks
2023-12-9
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you are getting an invalid serial number for your Mavic 2 then it is probably because the FAA does not recognize the serial number which you input.  According to the FAA RID, found here:  https://uasdoc.faa.gov/listDocs

There are only two (or four?) Mavic 2 drones which have RID capability and they have either one of these two serial numbers:

1581F0M6000000000000
or
1581F0M6ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Thank you, DJI!  
2023-12-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please don’t worry, the DJI models listed in the RID DOC list on the FAA’s official website are all compliant; as for the reasons why you can’t find them via the RID SN, we are communicating with the FAA and seek further solutions. We appreciate your understanding.

2023-12-9
Use props
djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 2023-12-9 11:47
If you are getting an invalid serial number for your Mavic 2 then it is probably because the FAA does not recognize the serial number which you input.  According to the FAA RID, found here:  https://uasdoc.faa.gov/listDocs

There are only two (or four?) Mavic 2 drones which have RID capability and they have either one of these two serial numbers:

Thank you for your message. Actually when I entered the true SN, it didn't work at all. I entered the number listed in FAA provided serial numbers, they are all worked well, so I finished my Remote ID registration.
1-1 18:09
Use props
djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-12-9 22:23
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please don’t worry, the DJI models listed in the RID DOC  list on the FAA’s official website are all compliant; as for the reasons why you can’t find them via the RID SN, we are communicating with the FAA and seek further solutions. We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks. Followed FAA RID Doc provided serial number, I successfully finished my registration.
1-1 18:11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7 Posted at 1-1 18:11
Thanks. Followed FAA RID Doc provided serial number, I successfully finished my registration.

Thank you for keeping us posted. We're glad that you managed to figure out this concern of yours. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a wonderful day ahead!
1-4 00:27
Use props
djiuser_FPU9bXAVORpy
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7 Posted at 1-1 18:09
Thank you for your message. Actually when I entered the true SN, it didn't work at all. I entered the number listed in FAA provided serial numbers, they are all worked well, so I finished my Remote ID registration.

Whee does one find this document?  I am having same probnlem of Dronezone not accpting the seial numbe.
2-10 17:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules