pulsing noise / reduction
279 1 2023-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tohuwa
lvl.2
Luxembourg

Hi
I recently had the Pocket 2 mounted on the front of a driving car. The light was a cloudy rainy afternoon, should be enough available light. Settings 4k 25p battery mode, 1600 ISO. Viewing the footage, I see a cyclicly increasing  noise, like per second, and then disappearing again. In other words - a noise buildup and then resetting to zero within 1 second, during the whole video. Like a pulse.
Now, by what Iexpreienced on this forum so far, I don't expect anything other than the standard  sorry to hear about your issue, pleaes upload a video from DJI and then nothing whatsoever happens. I just thought I'd tell DJI anyways although there will probably no firmware update whatsoever for the P2 to corret its issues.  I won't upload anything to YT , as the compression is likely to hide the issue and noone from DJI seems to ever look at them anyways. I don't necessarily mind the noise in this cam, although it's terrible, but I can at least correct it with software. But this issue as well as  all the strange artifacts I've seen so far ( that goes for the AIR 2S too) are really not Ok, given the price.

2023-12-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi tohuwa, this is not the experience we wish you to have. May I know have you sent back the device for diagnosis before?
2023-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules