Activation issue Goggles v2
329 2 2023-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BavarianLight
lvl.1
Germany

I have a 2 year old never used Goggle v2 and and a new Avata + motion controller 2

I cannot activate Google on my android 14 pixel 7 phone... I connect everything in order but DJI fly app does nothting

I cannot activate using my intel based Mac with latest software (12.7) ... download works and transfer is stuck at 0% then ends with error.

Other ways to activate ?
2023-12-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble. If you purchased this Goggles separately before and haven't activated it yet, try to download the correct version of the DJI Assistant 2 software using this LINK. After downloading, please update the DJI Goggles to the latest version then switch the Goggles to the DJI Digital System mode, and then connect to DJI Assistant 2 again for activation. If the issue persists, please provide us the serial number of the Goggles via PM so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-12-10
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

if you're using the adapter cable, try flipping the cable around so the adapter is on the Goggle 2 side instead of the phone.

i have a Pixel 7 Pro and all current fw on every device and currenty that is the only way DJI Fly will connect to the Goggles 2.
2023-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules