1791 16 2023-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_5wz6jO3ZmMm3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16001 ft
United Arab Emirates

Hi,
I have the mini 3 pro and recently bought the DJI goggles motion combo for use with the mini 3 pro. I actually wanted just the goggles to use with a dji O3 unit on a fpv drone that I plan to order. A good deal for the combo made me take up the motion controller as well.
I was able to link the mini3 pro, goggles and motion controller fine.
But I got an RC2 to use for the next drone and wanted to practice the virtual flight on the dji goggles. But there seems no way to link them since the mini 3 pro doesn't accept a connection from the RC2.
Any solutions to do this? Coz I would like to try the fpv virtual flight before buying a drone much later
2023-12-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. May we know do you mean DJI RC 2 or RC Motion 2? DJI RC2 is not compatible with DJI Mini 3 pro.
2023-12-10
Use props
djiuser_5wz6jO3ZmMm3
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-10 04:54
Hello, there. May we know do you mean DJI RC 2 or RC Motion 2? DJI RC2 is not compatible with DJI Mini 3 pro.
Yes the DJI RC2 is not compatible with the mini 3 pro. But is there no way to link it to the goggles just to use the virtual flight? I will be getting a dji O3 unit soon and I think it could link up then, but till I pull the trigger on that I would like to practice a bit on the virtual flight.

I have the motion controller as well as part of the combo with the goggles, but the motion controller is not compatible with the virtual flight
2023-12-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_5wz6jO3ZmMm3 Posted at 12-10 05:03
Yes the DJI RC2 is not compatible with the mini 3 pro. But is there no way to link it to the goggles just to use the virtual flight? I will be getting a dji O3 unit soon and I think it could link up then, but till I pull the trigger on that I would like to practice a bit on the virtual flight.

I have the motion controller as well as part of the combo with the goggles, but the motion controller is not compatible with the virtual flight

We are sorry about that. For mobile devices, we have the DJI Virtual Flight App for iOS and Android versions. DJI FPV Goggles V2 /DJI Goggles 2/DJI Goggles Integra can be used with DJI FPV Remote Control 2/DJI FPV Motion Controller and connected to mobile phone (DJI RC Motion 2 is not supported).
2023-12-10
Use props
djiuser_ZYePNR1Q5MI9
New

United States

Hi, I am a beginner and followed the advice that the Avata explorer combo is a great setup. The flight simulator apparently cannot be used with the DJI RC Motion 2. That is a huge handicap that should have been disclosed. Are there no options to learn how to use this on the simulator?
2023-12-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_ZYePNR1Q5MI9 Posted at 12-24 13:20
Hi, I am a beginner and followed the advice that the Avata explorer combo is a great setup. The flight simulator apparently cannot be used with the DJI RC Motion 2. That is a huge handicap that should have been disclosed. Are there no options to learn how to use this on the simulator?

Hi there, sorry that currently DJI RC Motion 2 is not supported. We will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-12-25
Use props
arno
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 2023-12-10 06:20
We are sorry about that. For mobile devices, we have the DJI Virtual Flight App for iOS and Android versions. DJI FPV Goggles V2 /DJI Goggles 2/DJI Goggles Integra can be used with DJI FPV Remote Control 2/DJI FPV Motion Controller and connected to mobile phone (DJI RC Motion 2 is not supported).

Hello
I have the Goggle Integra, How do you use the the Dji Virtual Flight app (iOS) with the Remote Controller 2? the Remote controller 2 only connect to the drone.
1-14 17:59
Use props
Jonatan.N
Second Officer
Flight distance : 170627 ft

arno Posted at 1-14 17:59
Hello
I have the Goggle Integra, How do you use the the Dji Virtual Flight app (iOS) with the Remote Controller 2? the Remote controller 2 only connect to the drone.

feel free to use this tutorial dude
1-15 05:00
Use props
arno
lvl.1

Canada

Jonatan.N Posted at 1-15 05:00
feel free to use this tutorial dude https://youtu.be/wyuHp0ZX9vw

I found the solution
1-15 10:43
Use props
Jonatan.N
Second Officer
Flight distance : 170627 ft

arno Posted at 1-15 10:43
I found the solution

Good for you
1-16 03:18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

arno Posted at 1-15 10:43
I found the solution

Sorry for the belated reply. You have worked it out, right? Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
1-16 06:47
Use props
djiuser_VfWkCiDpfMkG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 243202 ft

United Kingdom

When will dji make the goggles 2 compatible with the rc2 controller for the air 3 this should never have been an issue in regards to this matter. Dji air 3 goggles 2 and rc2 that's what we need not some awful motion controller 2 that is just a gimmick in any case dji please stop trying to make money from Consumers who have slready spent small fortunes on your equipment it isn't fair nor is it ethical please allow this to work. Please dji just allow this.
2-22 12:25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_VfWkCiDpfMkG Posted at 2-22 12:25
When will dji make the goggles 2 compatible with the rc2 controller for the air 3 this should never have been an issue in regards to this matter. Dji air 3 goggles 2 and rc2 that's what we need not some awful motion controller 2 that is just a gimmick in any case dji please stop trying to make money from Consumers who have slready spent small fortunes on your equipment it isn't fair nor is it ethical please allow this to work. Please dji just allow this.

Hi. Thank you for your feedback. We will report your recommendations to the DJI engineers for evaluation. If the recommended function is supported later, we will release a new firmware version. Please check release notes on the DJI official website. Thank you for your understanding.
2-22 14:33
Use props
Baleur
New

Sweden

DJI Diana Posted at 2-22 14:33
Hi. Thank you for your feedback. We will report your recommendations to the DJI engineers for evaluation. If the recommended function is supported later, we will release a new firmware version. Please check release notes on the DJI official website. Thank you for your understanding.

Can i just add to this?
I NEED to be able to use the RC2 controller with the Goggles 2 (for the Air 3).

1. I'm not buying the RC-N2 package just to be able to use the goggles. I need a proper display controller for non-goggle flight.
2. And i'm also not buying the RC-N2 controller seperately just for flying with the goggles. Makes no sense to pack 2 controllers for the same drone.
3. I dont want the motion controller, i need the joysticks.

Even if you have to disable the RC2 screen while the goggles are connected, thats fine, but just let us use the buttons and joysticks.
Otherwise, what is going to happen is that you'll just see fewer sales of the more expensive RC2 controller, as people will choose not to upgrade or get it, if they have any interest in FPV at all.

So it really is in DJI's monetary interests to allow this, since it incentivices users to get the more expensive controller.
Win win.
3-20 09:30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Baleur Posted at 3-20 09:30
Can i just add to this?
I NEED to be able to use the RC2 controller with the Goggles 2 (for the Air 3).

I understand your frustration with the issues you're experiencing. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us, and expressing your needs and desires as a consumer can contribute to shaping future products and features. Thank you for sharing your perspective, and please know that DJI takes such feedback into consideration for future updates and releases. We hope for your understanding.
3-20 14:52
Use props
Newfoundland
lvl.1
Flight distance : 384659 ft

Canada

Waiting for this feature as well before I purchase the goggles.
4-2 07:50
Use props
djiuser_5wz6jO3ZmMm3
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

Newfoundland Posted at 4-2 07:50
Waiting for this feature as well before I purchase the goggles.

Don't think it should be too hard for them to implement considering its the same ecosystem
4-2 08:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules