Live streaming YouTube outdoor
743 2 2023-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IMDave
lvl.1

Spain

I'm looking for a very detailed tutorial on how to broadcast live with YouTube from the field or away from home. For now I connect my Osmo Action 4 to my phone and everything seems to be going well but then from my phone I access my YouTube channel and everything seems too confusing like, what if webcam, what if first we are going to configure the broadcast etc and finally it becomes complicated and confusing and there is no retransmission despite already broadcasting from dji mimo+action4.
So please let me know
2023-12-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Osmo Action 4 only supports the livestreaming feature via the DJI Mimo app. Please check the steps below:

1)YouTube official - Getting Started Tutorial for Livestreaming:

https://support.google.com/youtu ... Platform%3DDesktop;

2) YouTube Official – Create a livestream on a mobile device:

https://support.google.com/youtu ... ;ref_topic=9257984;

3) If you have not done a livestream on YouTube, please refer to the steps below:

(1) Go to YouTube.

(2) Tap “Create”   icon in the top-right corner to start livestream.

(3) If you have not verified the channel, please follow the steps to do so.

(4) After the live streaming function is enabled for the first time, you may need to wait up to 24 hours. You can start live streaming once the function is enabled.

4) If you have livestreamed on YouTube:

(1) Ensure that live streaming has been launched immediately in the DJI Mimo app until you see the live streaming screen.

(2) Visit the YouTube official website. Tap “Create” icon in the top-right corner on the official website. Then, tap “Start live streaming”.

(3) Tap “Manage”  icon on the left of the page. Then, find the current live streams on the right list. Enter the Details page.

(4) Follow the requirements to fill in live streaming information. Tap “Save”. Then, tap “Start Live Streaming” in the top-right corner. Wait for a moment. You can see the live streaming screen sent by DJI device on YouTube.

Notes:

When logging into YouTube, it may take several seconds to load the account information if the network environment is poor. We recommend you wait for several seconds or attempt to log in several times.
2023-12-10
Use props
IMDave
lvl.1

Spain

Thanks, I do every that you comments but from my smartphone and is not the same with an laptop or computer, and YouTube say like Microsoft "contact with the saler camera" so .... is not YouTube but really is the access YouTube fron smartphone cause from my computer is posible launch streaming but;  from the field??
2023-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules