Replaced a motor now all vision sensors don't work properly!!!
368 7 2023-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dronski_broski4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1759757 ft
United States

Ok so long story short drone crashed and broke the studs off that the propellers screw into. So sent it off to dji to get a repair quote and wanted $100 to repair. So I had it sent back baught a new motor for $30 and replaced it myself everything went smoothly motor works fine drone Flys perfectly but now I get a downward vision sensor error and a vision sensors blocked fly with caution error. I did all the recalibration IMU, compass, gimbal and the error still pops up I downloaded the dji assistant 2 consumer drone series to try and recalibrate the vision sensors but it just gets stuck at the end of the tutorial screen
2023-12-10
Use props
Dronski_broski4
lvl.1
United States

2023-12-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know is there any error message showing when you tried to recalibrate the vision sensors? At the same time, since you mentioned you have sent back to repair before, you could also provide us the case number and we will help you to check on it, thanks.
2023-12-10
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is one of those times when i say its cheaper for a repair than it is to use Care Refresh (i know you didn't have or claim on it), this is in reply to another topic so sort of ignore it.

In your case, for $100, you would have had back a fully working drone, now you will have to send it off again and this time have it repaired as it could have knocked something loose or broken a component, only someone that works with repairs and service will know what's going on.
2023-12-10
Use props
Dronski_broski4
lvl.1
United States

I'm not 100 percent sure I'll check again when I get home I don't remember any error messages popping up when I tried the calibration but I'll check again just to be sure and the case number was CAS-14635907-Q5Y4B3
2023-12-11
Use props
Dronski_broski4
lvl.1
United States

Well forward and backward vision sensors are working now all of a sudden but still no luck with the downward vision sensor or the assistant 2
2023-12-12
Use props
Dronski_broski4
lvl.1
United States

2023-12-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you for your sharing. If the downward vision sensor is still in error, it is suggested to send back for a comprehensive check and repair, to ensure your future usage.However, since you have repaired by yourself, the warranty would be affected. The damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or shell opening not in accordance with official instructions or manuals will not be covered by warranty according to DJI After-Sales policy.
2023-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules